ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana will beat Penn State.

Write it down. Clifford will lay an egg. The silver lining is this will force Franklin to start Allar against Maryland. Allar will enter late vs Indiana and play well but by then the Hoosiers will have sown up the victory.
I would not be surprised.

Or maybe we will take a knee and give Indiana 15 seconds to drive 60 yards m with no timeouts and win?

Wait, we missed out on that opportunity 2 years ago.

Franklin should have been dismissed before boarding the plane after that debacle.

Still the worst coaching decision I have seen in over 50 years of playing, coaching and watching sports!

Indiana lost to Rutgers. I’m rather confident we can beat Indiana. It is the Maryland game that will most likely be our 3rd loss. Then, it is likely we beat Rutgers and MSU at home (I’d pick MSU to win if the game was at East Lansing). But so what? Our season is a 100% failure, just like last season, irrespective of our final record (and yes, 10-2 would be better than 9-3, which is better than 8-4, blah, blah). But 10-2 losing like we did to UM and OSU is the W/L Mirage and perfectly illustrates the Mirage that is Coach Franklin:

He sure can recruit;
He gets great athletes - look at those NFL combine and weight room numbers!
He wins - 3 11 win seasons!

A mirage. He can’t win big games, he has only won the conference 1 time in 9 seasons, and his recruits might look impressive in the weight room, or performing a shuttle run, or exiting the team bus, but they are mediocre at best at doing what they’re actually there to do: WIN Football Games. His assistant coaching hires over the last 5 years are questionable to say the least, and in-game adjustments and substitution patterns are sub-optimal or worse. His starting QB is as predictable as night following day - chokes under the harsh spotlight of playing higher ranked teams, makes absurd, momentum-killing mistakes, inaccurate, and bad reads/decisions.

in short, PSU football is exactly where the combined talents of the coaching staff and the players have made it: 2nd tier. Apparently, the PSU administration has accepted this. So must we.

Are you going to post anti Franklin and Clifford post all day today, too?
This is at least your sixth one since the game ended. I believe we know how you feel.
Maybe you should change teams before you have a stroke.

Write it down. Clifford will lay an egg. The silver lining is this will force Franklin to start Allar against Maryland. Allar will enter late vs Indiana and play well but by then the Hoosiers will have sown up the victory.
Lol loser is back at it. Same story he said about Minnesota. Result there was a blowout and Clifford big ten player of week. Keep trying douche

Lol loser is back at it. Same story he said about Minnesota. Result there was a blowout and Clifford big ten player of week. Keep trying douche
Yeah, he just rambles nonsense and can't take his emotion out of it. He hates Clifford and therefore can't see things clearly. It would be comical if it wasn't so sad.

Reactions: PearlandLion
Are you going to post anti Franklin and Clifford post all day today, too?
This is at least your sixth one since the game ended. I believe we know how you feel.
Maybe you should change teams before you have a stroke.
There is always one in every fan base on every site. They like to see their name all over on the internet

Reactions: PearlandLion
And Auburn, too. You seem a little upset this morning, that UNC loss really getting to you?

Yeah, he LandoCammode-O are really taking that NC loss hard LMAO (how comical is it that LandoCommode-O has telling us all season that ASWP could beat Purdue... could beat Minny.... could win the b1g West Division..... blah, blah, blah -- even doubled-down on the claim as late as last week after ASWP lost to another awful ACC opponent!). He's really hurting now that ASWP has shown their true-colors yet again (they're now 1-3 in the pathetic ACC and 4-4 overall having lost 3 of their last 4 games). ASWP could win the b1g West..... LMFAO, ASWP fans are such delusional, childish trolls, it isn't even funny.

Yeah, he LandoCammode-O are really taking that NC loss hard LMAO (how comical is it that LandoCommode-O has telling us all season that ASWP could beat Purdue... could beat Minny.... could win the b1g West Division..... blah, blah, blah -- even doubled-down on the claim as late as last week after ASWP lost to another awful ACC opponent!). He's really hurting now that ASWP has shown their true-colors yet again (they're now 1-3 in the pathetic ACC and 4-4 overall having lost 3 of their last 4 games). ASWP could win the b1g West..... LMFAO, ASWP fans are such delusional, childish trolls, it isn't even funny.
Pitt sucks but so does the Big Ten West--you don't even make sense
I don't care what Pitt does--at all

Do you even like Penn State or do you just like to create negative threads to troll those of us who do?

Reactions: dswartz
Well, I'll be there in person to watch this game, and will definitely be checking in on this thread after it is over. Let's see if your prognosticating skillz match your talent evaluation skillz. :cool:

You wanna through your pennies up for a bet Big GUY! All knowing "fan: you are"!

Don’t go away mad. Just go away.

motley crue GIF

Reactions: dswartz
Don’t quit your day job Nostradamus.

LOL !!!!!!

It was a tough day for a lot of our “fans”….but don’t fret, they will be back in full force this coming week to tout are dismal chances next Saturday.
I doubt anyone is mad we won
I'm sure people want to see more of Allar but Penn State did what they should have done today.

WOW.......you nailed this call Nostradumbas

ADVERTISEMENT