ADVERTISEMENT

Initial impressions of the BET.... er DNC...

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
I had the sound muted on my TV as I was watching some videos on my laptop with the grandkids. After looking up and seeing what they were parading out, I started to wonder if I had mistakenly put a station on that only shows reruns of The Jefferson, Good Times and Chico and the Man. And, what's with the rejuvenation magic they did with Auntie Maxine and Dick (head) Durbin? They must have gathered up every funeral parlor make-up artist in Chicago to work on those cretins. What's next? Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington coming out looking like Stymie and Buckwheat from Our Gang breakdancing while they sing an Ode to Commie Kamala? Well, they know who the new controlling constituency is in the Dem/Soc Party and they are going all in to show it.

Holy crap. if this is their big leadoff, the Biden appearance ought to be a hoot. Seriously, the only thing worse than the optics is the noises coming out of their mouths. Oh, well, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and spot them a "Grievance Hour" or two to get rolling., then maybe they can move on to having some white people apologize for all of our white privilege and for just being white generally.

I'm already feeling better about November and it's only an hour or so into this shitshow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.