ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Inside the Den - Wide receiver recruiting, flip targets, and more

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
Hello everyone, welcome into Inside the Den, a little bit of a less formal version of our NitBits that we often do.

There's a bit of a recruiting lull currently with the dead period but don't worry, things will start picking back up soon. On top of that, the Big Ten Media Days are next week in Indianapolis and most importantly, College Football 25 is out, not sure how many gamers we have on the board, but I'm personally excited about that.

With that, let's get into it...

What is happening at WR?
So, many are asking what is going on at the wide receiver position for Penn State on the recruiting trail? The Nittany Lions last week lost a pair of recruitments, one with in-state target Lex Cyrus and the other being Taz Williams out of Texas.

When it comes to Lex Cyrus, it should be stated that that was not an NIL related loss. While I believe South Carolina offered a bigger NIL package than Penn State, from my understanding, it was pretty close from an NIL standpoint. If NIL played any sort of factor in his decision, it was a minimal one. Personally, I think that makes it a bit of a tougher loss for Penn State.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.