ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa tickets in presale

psugrad85

Gold Member
May 7, 2003
Anyone else trying to get Iowa tickets through the presale? I keep getting the following error, when I know I am logged into Ticketmaster. Tried on both my laptop and phone.

Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the request on this device.​

Please make sure you are signed into your Ticketmaster account and try again or come back later.

• Sad
Reactions: hlstone
Got 7 tickets, but it crashed on me three times before I could purchase them. Best available got progressively worse with each crash. :(

Going to Michigan too.

Thank you BJC meets! (As I languish on the Rec Hall waiting list.)

Taylor Swift presales kept crashing Ticketmaster for the past 2 days. I was able to wade through the mess and get the 6 I needed after being kicked out several times.

Were there many Tix left?
Looked to me like there was nothing but singles left for Iowa as of late last night. Not 100% positive - I was just nosing around not seriously shopping - but seemed like any “search criteria” that included 2 tickets came back with an error to change criteria.

Reactions: mcpat
I agree, just single seats is what I saw.. For a while, it also looked as is seats in the upper bowl ends, 4 last rows were not being offered for sale yet. I was wondering if they were being held back for sale to the General Public today. But as aalion said it looked like singles even there.

Reactions: mcpat
Just jumped on to see at 10:00 what was available. When thru the waiting room it said sold out try later.
Did the same. Also checked in on the Michigan dual. Looks like 900+ still available, all upper deck, end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT