Iran's leader mocks Biden as a "poor demented" man.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Iranian supreme leader Ali Khamenei mocked President Joe Biden as a "poor, demented" man and led a crowd in chants of "death to America" during a speech on state television on Saturday.

The Biden administration still has hope that it can reach a nuclear deal with Iran, despite concerns from members of Biden’s own party that the agreement wouldn’t hinder Iran’s nuclear ambitions and would end up sending more funding to the terrorist-financing regime.

No one respects Joe Biden. Everyone knows his brain is dead and that the swamp is running the country.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
316215851_201581205763558_82316117076287406_n.jpg

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
The Biden administration still has hope that it can reach a nuclear deal with Iran, despite concerns from members of Biden’s own party that the agreement wouldn’t hinder Iran’s nuclear ambitions and would end up sending more funding to the terrorist-financing regime.

That is exactly what is going to happen. And the agreement will also increase the flow of technology into Iran to help them with their nuclear and missile programs.

• Angry
Reactions: The Spin Meister

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
I love it. TN quoting from a guy who leads chants of "Death to America!"
Nope, your president, the fukking retard is doing just that. Iran is sending weaponry to Russian troops to help kill those Ukrainians you leftists love so much. Me posting that Biden is being played for a fool by Iran is not leading any kind of charge, but in fact is 100% reality. Stop being such a dupe.

Ski

May 29, 2001
Nope, your president, the fukking retard is doing just that. Iran is sending weaponry to Russian troops to help kill those Ukrainians you leftists love so much. Me posting that Biden is being played for a fool by Iran is not leading any kind of charge, but in fact is 100% reality. Stop being such a dupe.

Some idiots are at least useful. Our resident fake lawyer doesn’t even rise to that level.

Reactions: Hotshoe

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Gotta say F the Iranian. I don’t like Biden, but I straight up hate anyone involved in religious states- their backing of terrorism pours gasoline all over that hate.

Latest posts