ADVERTISEMENT

is this board going to be affected by

1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. Ignore the paid account options (unless that's what you really want). To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.
Wow I'm embarrassed that was way too easy I'm thinking I messed up lol. Thanks for the helping hand. Also I didn't see a place to post. It does have Penn state coming soon is that the forum we will have access to. Sorry for all the questions

Wow I'm embarrassed that was way too easy I'm thinking I messed up lol. Thanks for the helping hand. Also I didn't see a place to post. It does have Penn state coming soon is that the forum we will have access to. Sorry for all the questions
Forget it I found it lol

If someone can direct me to the "new" forum when they have a chance I would appreciate it. It can be in a private message (or whatever it is called) and I'll try and figure out how to open it. TIA.

I would have been lost if not for El-Jeffe's vast wrestling knowledge, Tikk's legal explanations, LemonPie's ability to sour any convo, Slush's humor/witt, Jtown's enthusiasm to tear down anything Hawkeye related and Willie's news of recruits coming our way.

Really looking forward to many humorous and Knowledgeable post.

Thank you Tom!!!

… Slush's humor/witt
Witt!! 👍

A4PM3OZBEVNSYV6JLDMUIC6GNQ.jpg

On the new forum, is there a setting to “dim” a thread that has been seen? On this, the old forum, it is easy to see if a thread has unread posts or if it’s a new thread. Threads in bold contain unseen posts. Dimmed threads have been previously seen.

On the new forum, is there a setting to “dim” a thread that has been seen? On this, the old forum, it is easy to see if a thread has unread posts or if it’s a new thread. Threads in bold contain unseen posts. Dimmed threads have been previously seen.
There's a NEW box next to threads with new posts.

Reactions: jrod65

Not sure if it has that function. But a box with the word "new" appears next to a thread whenever there is content you haven't viewed. Once you open the thread, the box will appear next to the unread posts as well.

Not sure if it has that function. But a box with the word "new" appears next to a thread whenever there is content you haven't viewed. Once you open the thread, the box will appear next to the unread posts as well.
Sometimes I can’t see the forest for the trees. Thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: jrod65
Has anyone else tried to use their Google account to log in on the new site and create an alias instead of registering for a new account on that site? I have tried it and then logged off and logged back in and I am still limited and not able to post there. I wondered if anyone else who has tried it has had any better success.

Has anyone else tried to use their Google account to log in on the new site and create an alias instead of registering for a new account on that site? I have tried it and then logged off and logged back in and I am still limited and not able to post there. I wondered if anyone else who has tried it has had any better success.
I had tried to originally do that, but something thwarted my initial login w/ google, so I went the registration route.

90% of this board is rehashed jokes… gonna be awkward for a bit on the new board, but good for us to get outta the comfort zone.
Nerf responded to a guy over there today with a gif of a cruisliner and I responded to Nerf with a “well done”. I think we offended the OP.

Reactions: yekrut321

Same thing happening for me. I have even let it sit for 24+ hours to see if that would help. Nope!

I posted on the wrestling forum but when I went to read it later it said it was "premium content" and I had to subscribe to view it. Weird.

Well now the new forum Lions Den says I cannot post there, but I still can on the Free Board and the Wrestling Room board. So, it appears things are happening like Tom mentioned.

At the new location, what you have on this board will be essentially the same. That will be the case in terms of costs (or lack thereof), and pretty much everything else.

The Last Man Standing competition will still be in existence. KYPSW is independent of this board, but I would hope that @pawrestlersintn will be running it/posting about it at the new location. I'll do my weekly review of rankings, we'll have dual threads, etc. Hopefully, @ItalianLion will post the spreadsheets that he maintains at the new location, and @dicemen99 will post a link to his recruiting document.
Thanks Tom for all you've done for us I have been traveling as of late, but have now stopped long enough to catch up on this "big news" re our BWI board & register myself on the "new" Board. I have also transitioned the Jeff Beyers' & Schedule Streaming posts over to ON3.

My biggest disappointment is that I now lose my hard-earned 3:1 ratio of Likes to Posts... but than focusing on that would be all about me! LOL :p

Look forward to seeing everyone (well sort of) over on the new board. :D

Last edited:
1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. Ignore the paid account options (unless that's what you really want). To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.
Thanks El-Jefe! I just created my new account. I appreciate you and the others who make this a great Board and who will carry on that tradition with the new Board. I'm sure it won't take you too long to climb your way back to your nearly 23,000 post total on this Board :)

I'm a little lost, it's $10 to be able to read this forum, then $100 thereafter? It seems like everything is premium content.

I'm a little lost, it's $10 to be able to read this forum, then $100 thereafter? It seems like everything is premium content.
Assuming you are talking about the new forum from ON3, only the Lion's Den is premium, if you are getting an error on the other pages then log out and back in and that should fix it.

What Psalm said seconds before me...

Reactions: Ruby Tues
I should probably do that soon. Don’t wanna be the only guy left that didn’t drink the kool aid.

Cancel before the year comes up. My credit car seems to get hacked every 3-4 months via the 7-11 down the street, so I get new cards. It is a pain to have to supply the number for the few monthly purchases that I do, but it is great to weed out the stuff like this that you don't want to do.

It's only $99 for the second year if you don't cancel it
Try a Wawa or a Sheetz?

Try a Wawa or a Sheetz?
None here in Central Texas. I use either a Shell close by, or another Shell 30 miles away at the ranch. I only use the 7-11 for beer runs or like last night, for a half gallon of Breyer Ice Cream. 😂. Cash only. It is walking distance from the house. A few of the neighbors also think their card gets highjacked there and have complained but it falls on deaf ears

ADVERTISEMENT