ADVERTISEMENT

Is this normal?

Very agile. He gets his feet hooked up on that beam above, he would be in a bit of trouble, even before he hit the ground

Very agile. He gets his feet hooked up on that beam above, he would be in a bit of trouble, even before he hit the ground
Reminds me of a guy I went to school with. Showing off for the ladies throwing down some monster dunks until his teeth got hooked up in the net. Needless to say....Game over.

Reactions: jtothemfp
Annieat285 and I watched him toy with Jordan Wood at the 2015 WNO event. His upside is pretty much unlimited if he decides to really work at wrestling, imo. He could be better than Snyder. No kidding. His agility at his size is mind-boggling.

Honestly never thought PSU had a chance at him but with Minnesota in disarray and Singletary going HWT at OSU, who knows?

I'm going to expand a little. Steveson's physical gifts are really out of the ordinary. Watching him as a somewhat doughy high school sophomore basically doing what he wanted to with Jordan Wood left me just shaking my head. His only limit, it seems to me, is how much he wants it and whether he goes to a program that will encourage him to push himself to places he doesn't even think possible at this point. No offense to Minny, but I don't that is the place for him if he wants to maximize his potential.

A lot of wrestlers have great hips to do those types of flips. Dake did that as part of his warmup. I was at a youth freestyle tournament and a bunch of kids were trying to outdo each other with those tumbling runs. For a guy that's over 220 lbs, to be able to do that is impressive.

A lot of wrestlers have great hips to do those types of flips. Dake did that as part of his warmup. I was at a youth freestyle tournament and a bunch of kids were trying to outdo each other with those tumbling runs. For a guy that's over 220 lbs, to be able to do that is impressive.

Says the guy with "flip" in his handle. Yeah, whatever, dude, like you know what you're talking about...;)

Reactions: jtothemfp
And he's as good as ours.

We all know Willie Smalls University is a feeder school for Penn State University. You many times have to go Smalls... before you go BIG. And why do you think Cael has that special slush fund set up for. Deductive reasons... the HR crowd figured out a lot sooner than the astute college graduates here... couldn't figure out. o_O Those Hawk fans... just when you think they're delusional... the facts present themselves. :rolleyes:

Gable is weighing in the 240's. He will be a solid Heavyweight by the time he hits the mat.

Willie Smalls University? Is that even accredited?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT