ADVERTISEMENT

It appears as if FSU is in the process of doing a similar stadium renovation as PSU is going to do with Beaver Stadium.

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
See the attached. Apparently, much of the seating on one sideline is going to be unusable in 2024, and the available seating on that sideline is going to be temporary.

Reactions: psu00
LOL Penn State is the Kremlin west, If people don't know what you're doing, it's unlikely you'll be overly criticized.
I've asked this before, but does anybody of any drawings of what the west side is supposed to look like after the renovations?

Also, my brother, nephew and I are coming to PSU at the end of July for the 2024 Keystone Games for hockey that are being played at Pegula. Because of this, I checked to see whether the All Sports Museum is going to be open that weekend as something to do during down time, which apparently it is. However, the site says that it will be closed on several days this month due to Beaver Stadium renovations.

Reactions: psu00 and PSU4U
I've asked this before, but does anybody of any drawings of what the west side is supposed to look like after the renovations?

Also, my brother, nephew and I are coming to PSU at the end of July for the 2024 Keystone Games for hockey that are being played at Pegula. Because of this, I checked to see whether the All Sports Museum is going to be open that weekend as something to do during down time, which apparently it is. However, the site says that it will be closed on several days this month due to Beaver Stadium renovations.

It is odd they approved a $700 million (or so) construction project with apparently no set details or finalized plan showing the end result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT