ADVERTISEMENT

It's amazing Antonio Brown was a 6th round pick

Heart of a lion. Hardest working player on the Steelers day in and day out. I don't like him returning punts though. Too much risk for injury and he is way too important to the offense.

I know Brown was forced into punt returns because of the dismal play of Jones. I just stated I don't like it

Probably has a higher chance of getting hurt celebrating TD's than returning punts..... but he seems to be pretty good at both activities, in addition to being an All Pro WR.

Probably has a higher chance of getting hurt celebrating TD's than returning punts..... but he seems to be pretty good at both activities, in addition to being an All Pro WR.

I figured someone on here would cry about his celebration. This is the players shouldnt celebrate or have fun board. Anyways, I know AB is a showboat, but he like Newton 100% back it up.

I figured someone on here would cry about his celebration. This is the players shouldnt celebrate or have fun board. Anyways, I know AB is a showboat, but he like Newton 100% back it up.

It's to the point where there's a celebration by a player on almost every single play.....a guy makes a tackle for a 2 yd loss celebrates like he just got laid or won the lottery (even though his team's trailing by 5 touchdowns). Pretty sad to watch.

Reactions: BBrown and therod

I didn't say anything in the Newton discussion that he shouldn't celebrate or have fun. My argument was that I saw him trash talk the fans while the game was still in doubt. I don't care how many Superman dances he does and I don't care if Antonio Brown does backflips into the EZ. We are talking about two different things. Celebrate all you want. Engaging the fans in trash talk is a not very smart. It proves nothing, it serves to agitate and who knows how far somebody could take it? Just poor form. I don't care about celebrations, go for it. Be smart and don't get your team penalized when it can hurt you. Newton can back it up, yeah this year. How many games in prior years was he pouting on the bench with the towel over his head, constantly hurt or looking disinterested? He hasn't exactly been dominant before this year. I like the guy's ability and actually want to root for him. I just think he needs to dial down the mouth.

You seem to be the only one crying about something.... Don't project your crying onto me.

Mike Tomlin said at halftime Jones was done.

Hard to believe they went from a bad returner to someone who is actually worse. There is a reason Jones got cut by San Diego..... he can't get out of his own way anymore.

Brown is a great player but he was quite the mess coming out of high school..Here's a kid that couldn't get into Florida State for academic reasons. Ouch. He got thrown out of FIU after getting into a fight with security. He knew butch jones and walked on at Central Michigan, where it seems he finally got his act together. He came out of Central Michigan a year early (was a QB before CM where he converted to WR).

He appears to be a great story of a guy getting his act together as he matures. Lets hope he keeps it up both on and off the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT