ADVERTISEMENT

ITT: ESPN GameDay....

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Anyone watching? So far every second dedicated to FSU/Bama. To be expected. Both coaches on and no ridiculous segment - yet. They do have a handy 10 hour countdown to kickoff clock running.

Turning to B1G coverage once it's on...

Anyone watching? So far every second dedicated to FSU/Bama. To be expected. Both coaches on and no ridiculous segment - yet. They do have a handy 10 hour countdown to kickoff clock running.

Turning to B1G coverage once it's on...

Have they reported on the latest FSU academic fraud cheating scandal by Jimbo's "boyzzzz" yet? The NY Times has the entire story, including supporting documentation, from the fired FSU Professor (fired because she turned in football players for cheating and committing academic fraud) - I'm sure they've covered this topic extensively on the show, no?

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I haven't watched, though I'm not surprised #1 vs #3 is dominating the show. Fortunately they've made it a 9 hour show, so they have time to beat everything to death.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I haven't watched, though I'm not surprised #1 vs #3 is dominating the show. Fortunately they've made it a 9 hour show, so they have time to beat everything to death.
The ridiculous thing is the people who are promoting 1 vs 3 are the people who put them there for just this purpose. Rankings are done way too early, wait 3-4 weeks to see who has what. By October, we could be saying how the hell were these 2 teams ranked first and third.

Reactions: 4rosco
Have they reported on the latest FSU academic fraud cheating scandal by Jimbo's "boyzzzz" yet? The NY Times has the entire story, including supporting documentation, from the fired FSU Professor (fired because she turned in football players for cheating and committing academic fraud) - I'm sure they've covered this topic extensively on the show, no?

I read that one earlier. The examples should be EXTREMELY embarrassing to FSU and the NCAA, but hyperbole and conjecture are more palatable these days than hard evidence. Word by word plagiarism simply isn't enough to suggest wrongdoing.

Damn mentalpause hitting me again.....I would have sworn the national prime-time game tonight was the Pittsburgh - Youngstown State game.

Guess it's just being blacked-out in the Chicagoland area for some reason.

Oh well.....

I hope they come to PSU this year - the signs and boing will be epic - on the other hand F-Them!

I liked Gameday when I was in high school, and didn't know any better. Now I use the time before games to catch up on music. Those pre-game shows are nauseating at best.

I just wish there could be serious analysis and not the clown show. How hard is that to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: We Are . . .
On the plus side they just had a great extended segment on the App State upset of UM 10 years ago... that lifted my mood considerably

Have you noticed that ESPN covered all the UF suspensions, but ignored the fact, and did not mention, that Michigan and Harbaugh ACTUALLY REWARDED WR Grant Perry for pleading Guilty and being convicted of Violently Assaulting a Female College Student in her college social environment as well as Felony Obstruction of Justice (crimes which carried a potential sentence of as much as 2 years imprisonment) by reinstating him to the team and declaring him eligible to play immediately in July of this year immediately following his CONVICTION!?!?

You talk about bad "football culture" and prioritizing winning football games over the safety, dignity and virtue of female Michigan students, but not a peep from ESPN despite them ranting on-and-on regarding UF's bad team culture when the UF Coach and UF in general severely punished these Student-Athletes transgressions which were MINOR compared to what Grant Perry was CONVICTED of and admitted to LYING to not just Authorities but the University of Michigan for the better part of a year prior to his GUILTY PLEA he was rewarded for AND CAUSED MICHIGAN TO ILLEGITIMATELY REINSTATE HIM LAST YEAR DIRECTLY AFTER THE INCIDENT SUCH THAT THIS CONVICT VIOLENT-CRIME WOMAN-ASSAULTER PLAYED IN MICHIGAN'S LAST 3 REGULAR SEASON GAMES WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED, but Michigan and Harbaugh REWARD him for Pleading Guilty and ADMITTING TO LYING TO MICHIGAN FOR UPWARDS OF A YEAR by reinstating him so he can play in Michigan's Opener this year??? Huh, WTF? No mention on ESPN - go figure!

Have you noticed that ESPN covered all the UF suspensions, but ignored the fact, and did not mention, that Michigan and Harbaugh ACTUALLY REWARDED WR Grant Perry for pleading Guilty and being convicted of Violently Assaulting a Female College Student in her college social environment as well as Felony Obstruction of Justice (crimes which carried a potential sentence of as much as 2 years imprisonment) by reinstating him to the team and declaring him eligible to play immediately in July of this year immediately following his CONVICTION!?!?

You talk about bad "football culture" and prioritizing winning football games over the safety, dignity and virtue of female Michigan students, but not a peep from ESPN despite them ranting on-and-on regarding UF's bad team culture when the UF Coach and UF in general severely punished these Student-Athletes transgressions which were MINOR compared to what Grant Perry was CONVICTED of and admitted to LYING to not just Authorities but the University of Michigan for the better part of a year prior to his GUILTY PLEA he was rewarded for AND CAUSED MICHIGAN TO ILLEGITIMATELY REINSTATE HIM LAST YEAR DIRECTLY AFTER THE INCIDENT SUCH THAT THIS CONVICT VIOLENT-CRIME WOMAN-ASSAULTER PLAYED IN MICHIGAN'S LAST 3 REGULAR SEASON GAMES WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED, but Michigan and Harbaugh REWARD him for Pleading Guilty and ADMITTING TO LYING TO MICHIGAN FOR UPWARDS OF A YEAR by reinstating him so he can play in Michigan's Opener this year??? Huh, WTF? No mention on ESPN - go figure!

It's nuts how they coddle Michigan... Criminal really

The name has changed but the caps lock key remains sticky. ;) BWWWAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

Last edited:
Was watching a Penn State pregame show with Steve Jones hosting. Jaypa was on it briefly, and two other guys primarily. Extensive coverage of our game - that's all I cared about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT