Jean Pierre sounds just like 2lyin

bdgan

May 29, 2008
She criticizes republicans going to the border claiming it's just a show but they have no plans. Just like 2lyin.

I'll agree that it's a political show but of course republicans have a plan. Stay in Mexico. Finish the wall. No catch & release. It's not rocket science and the Biden Administration knows it.

The current policy is intentional.
The democrats know what happened in California. Population was 20 million and they had a republican governor. Now it's 40 million with the growth being primarily low income immigrants who support government subsidies and will vote democrat. Do the same in states like Arizona & Texas and they’ll dominate elections for decades.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
She criticizes republicans going to the border claiming it's just a show but they have no plans. Just like 2lyin.

I'll agree that it's a political show but of course republicans have a plan. Stay in Mexico. Finish the wall. No catch & release. It's not rocket science and the Biden Administration knows it.

The democrats know what happened in California. Population was 20 million and they had a republican governor. Now it's 40 million with the growth being primarily low income immigrants who support government subsidies and will vote democrat. Do the same in states like Arizona & Texas and they’ll dominate elections for decades.
Congress should take responsibility for not passing any laws concerning immigration for decades. Just saying there is a problem without having a solution is stupid. All those Repubs who complain so much should put together a legislative plan and get it passed, otherwise they are just creating more problems.

A plan would include stopping the inflow of drugs through ports of entry, shipping a lot of illegals back to their own country, pressuring countries to fix their own houses, begin a real war against the drug cartels.
Of course I have no power to enact anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

junior1

May 29, 2001
Congress should take responsibility for not passing any laws concerning immigration for decades. Just saying there is a problem without having a solution is stupid. All those Repubs who complain so much should put together a legislative plan and get it passed, otherwise they are just creating more problems.

A plan would include stopping the inflow of drugs through ports of entry, shipping a lot of illegals back to their own country, pressuring countries to fix their own houses, begin a real war against the drug cartels.
well, since you brought it up, the republican congress has power only to pass something in the House. If they're smart they will...then the senate will shoot it down or not bring it to the floor...then folks like you will clim that the republicans are "extreme" or unwilling to compromise with the democrat plans to provide citizenship to 11 million illegals in the country.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

KJP is already 10X times wealthier than 2Lion .... soon on her way to be 100X

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

The D’s currently control the House, Senate, and White House. Why don’t they call a special session and deal with it….

Biden and Harris refuse to even go to the border.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Better yet, why haven't they done anything about it the last 2 years?
They have. They gave money to Guatemala for them to share with their people so they would stay there. They also got more money so they could process people more quickly.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I don’t recall seeing any House or Senate bills over the past two years that even addressed the southern border.

It’s like WTF….
See the list:

Bills About Immigration​

The Congressional Research Service has identified 50 bills on immigration in the 117th Congress. Of those, two have been signed into law and one has been voted on in at least one chamber of Congress.

Signed into Law (2 Bills)​

Yes:
R
D
I

No:
R
D
I
VIEW BILL
S.3157: Bridging the Gap for New Americans Act

Became LawOct. 17, 2022
SponsorAmy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
Cosponsors5 BIPARTISAN
VIEW BILL
H.R.5681: Shadow Wolves Enhancement Act

Became LawApril 19, 2022
SponsorJohn Katko (R-N.Y.)
Cosponsors6 BIPARTISAN

Recently Voted on (1 Bill)​

Yes:
R
D
I

No:
R
D
I
VIEW BILL

YES: 363 (87%)

Passed HouseOct. 17, 2022
Cosponsors5 BIPARTISAN

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
See the list:

Bills About Immigration​

The Congressional Research Service has identified 50 bills on immigration in the 117th Congress. Of those, two have been signed into law and one has been voted on in at least one chamber of Congress.

Signed into Law (2 Bills)​

Yes:
R
D
I

No:
R
D
I
VIEW BILL
Became LawOct. 17, 2022
Cosponsors5 BIPARTISAN
VIEW BILL
H.R.5681: Shadow Wolves Enhancement Act
Became LawApril 19, 2022
SponsorJohn Katko (R-N.Y.)
Cosponsors6 BIPARTISAN

Recently Voted on (1 Bill)​

Yes:
R
D
I

No:
R
D
I
VIEW BILL
YES: 363 (87%)

Passed HouseOct. 17, 2022
Cosponsors5 BIPARTISAN

They are both do nothing bills. The first bill authorized a “study”.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
It's more than that. There is a group of influential globalists who desire zero national borders. People should be free to migrate around the globe. To achieve this objective, border security has to be eliminated. Soros is the richest of the crowd and is the principal funder of global destabilization efforts, especially inside the USA.

To achieve their globalist goals, they need to break the USA.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....it might be the last.

French billionaire Philippe Argillier claims he has four databases of the "shadow government".​

This is one of the 38

61f6a0291974d524685855c88090a13f2401eaf4e3c685c42f5886ddb7c983a7_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13 and WeR0206

bdgan

May 29, 2008
It's more than that. There is a group of influential globalists who desire zero national borders. People should be free to migrate around the globe. To achieve this objective, border security has to be eliminated. Soros is the richest of the crowd and is the principal funder of global destabilization efforts, especially inside the USA.

To achieve their globalist goals, they need to break the USA.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....it might be the last.

French billionaire Philippe Argillier claims he has four databases of the "shadow government".​

This is one of the 38

61f6a0291974d524685855c88090a13f2401eaf4e3c685c42f5886ddb7c983a7_1.jpg
Those people certainly exist (like the squad) but I think the majority of democrats just want to import votes no matter the cost.

Reactions: bison13 and Ski

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Those people certainly exist (like the squad) but I think the majority of democrats just want to import votes no matter the cost.

And the cost is going to be loss of the country. They are that power hungry. They are just milder versions of Soros.

Communism works for those people just as it does the CCP in China. That is their end game. The average Democrat in this country is too stupid to see it.

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021

You don't think they currently have plans and had plans to stop the flow of drugs or go after cartels? I love guys like you that think it's that easy.

They arrested El Chapo, probably the biggest cartel boss in the world and it did nothing. There is always someone to take over if one boss goes down.

A billion dollar competitive business amongst serious criminals. Just go after the cartel take a few top guys down and we're good, because surely no other criminal would want to take over control of a billion dollar business.

Also, what most people don't know is the majority of cocaine to the US doesn't come across southern border.

Reactions: Sullivan