ADVERTISEMENT

Jeez... Even political cartoons are after us

And again, we can thank Peetz, Joyner, Surma, Suhey, et al., for laying

this scandal at the feet of Penn State and Joe Paterno instead of solely on Sandusky where it belonged.

Well, I won't look at the link because I don't care, but it

it appears from your link that it is from Signe Wilkinson, who worked for or still might work for the Philly Daily News, so I wouldn't put much stock in it. The Philly Daily News was/is about as worthless a rag as you can find (although much of the media is truly worthless these days). It's only saving grace was that in the 80's it had a great sports secton with some writers who were pretty good at the time. Thank goodness for the internet!

Re: Well, I won't look at the link because I don't care, but it

It's horrible. The cartoon suggests the Nittany Lion is fleeing and no longer wants to be our mascot.

Ridiculous cheap shot. Ignorance, pettiness in media is too often now the norm

Je suis Charlie!!!!

WHY PRAY TELL does silly stupid stuff like this bother you guys? Really?

I was a student at Penn State in the 80's where some kids (probably part of the Collegian) that printed some newspapers called "The Calligulan". It was hilarious and poked fun at EVERYTHING Penn State. One of the funniest article was about condoms being passed on campus to promote safe sex that either had the head of Joe Paterno or a ribbed Nittany Lion. I laughed my arse off.

Charlie Hebdo would've loved it.

It's called FREE SPEECH. Let it go.

T J...........Did you mark your calendar?!? (link)

Just curious.
rolleye0012.r191677.gif

Thus Spoke Mainer says, "HIT IT!"

Luckily, according to Karen the "C", nobody remembers this stuff

anymore. Much like the time in her life before she was a lying, conniving, thief, it is but a distant memory.

Re: Je suis Charlie!!!!

Originally posted by Michael.Felli:

WHY PRAY TELL does silly stupid stuff like this bother you guys? Really?

I was a student at Penn State in the 80's where some kids (probably part of the Collegian) that printed some newspapers called "The Calligulan". It was hilarious and poked fun at EVERYTHING Penn State. One of the funniest article was about condoms being passed on campus to promote safe sex that either had the head of Joe Paterno or a ribbed Nittany Lion. I laughed my arse off.

Charlie Hebdo would've loved it.

It's called FREE SPEECH. Let it go.
WHY? Because "Qui tacet consentire" (Silence gives consent).

If her keyboard were an inanimate object that could speak or write on itself it would be like "ew, please wipe with toilet paper".

What a dumb cartoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT