ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Kill vs PJ Fleck bad blood (LINK)

What is Flecks time in the 40 when he sprints down the sideline so majestically during games?

5.3 secs .. same as how long he lasts with his wife's big fake titties....

Someone help me out with the flag
iu

Reactions: jim cummings
Reactions: LoyalandTrueLion
Kill notes that Fleck changed after being around Schiano. Maybe row your boat is an extension of choppin’ wood?!?

LOL

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2019/2/19/18232701/jerry-kill-pj-fleck
Row row ...chop chop... nah. No connection at all. :rolleyes:

And not the least bit hokey. But at least the chop-thing seemed to have its roots in a coach being in the moment and passionately freaking out to teach an important football lesson. It became and joke and then it became lore. Something cool about that. But row row row.... meh.

Fleck is a cheerleader. I recall watching a game he was coaching while at WMU. Whenever the camera panned to him he was making boat rowing motions and mouthing “row the boat” and looked like a complete fool. I agree with him to a degree that positive attitude/motivation can impact these young guys on the field, but that only goes so far.

He won at WMU because he recruited well, but not really all that well. He still recruited mostly MAC level players, but got the cream of that crop. There is nothing special about him from an X’s and 0’s or organization perspective. He is all about recruiting.

Overall he will do about as well as Kill did at Minnesota, but probably slightly worse. Fleck will get better players, but Kill is a far better coach. I guarantee others in the game feel the same way about Fleck.

Reactions: GangBangGuy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT