ADVERTISEMENT

Jets planning to make run at Jim Harbaugh

I can't see Harbaugh getting enough control + money to make a jump right now. Unless someone is really desperate. I would say Dallas if they make a move but Jones isn't giving up power.

Jimmy’s so good, maybe he’ll coach UMich on Saturdays and the Jets on Sundays!

It’ll even help his recruiting.....”come to Ann Arbor with me, then NYC”! So instead of processing players off the bottom of the deck, he’ll process players off the top of the deck to the NFL!

Last edited:
I can't see Harbaugh getting enough control + money to make a jump right now. Unless someone is really desperate. I would say Dallas if they make a move but Jones isn't giving up power.
Dallas just won their second division title in three years. Not a chance.

Jimmah is losing his defense after this year. It's not as if he has a powerhouse team returning next year. I heard that 5 UM players have already said they aren't playing in the bowl game. He has his work cut out for his next season. Jets might seem intriguing for him.

No bias but being from USC and seeing him do both, I think he is a fantastic NFL COACH and not maxing himself in college.

Some guys are just better NFL guys and some College.

Saban is college and Harbaugh is better at NFL. He should jump IMO to any of the offers he sees fit.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Pete Carroll just signed an extension for like $11 mil, so what will Jimmy get?? More, and that's a lot of money to turn down.

Reactions: mn78psu83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT