ADVERTISEMENT

Jeudy...

Please stop. You're not an insider, Miles. That was established a long, long time ago.
Your wife is calling again sissy. Another beating coming your way lol...

EVERYTHING IS MILES, EVERYONE IS GUNS!!!!

Talking about WRs….I’ve been impressed with Imari Evans limited play. Has he burned his redshirt?

Reactions: Psugo823
I'm only commenting on his weight.

If our staff wants him, it's irrelevant what happened in College Station.
Jeudy....Jeudy...Jeudy..... need him so I can say that alone.

More on point, putting your faith in the judgement of the coaching staff, doesn't cut it here. The NNNNNCAC will have the final say.

Reactions: brupsu
Jeudy couldn't get on the field at A&M
Why would we assume he could here?
Yeah. I'm not understanding why many think that the Portal is some kind of way to overhaul the roster. Maybe a couple will help but the surefire way to ensure success is through recruiting and developing those players. As mentioned, most (not all) are in the Portal because they flopped and couldn't see the field at their previous schools. Just ask MSU about a massive Portal roster overhaul

Yeah. I'm not understanding why many think that the Portal is some kind of way to overhaul the roster. Maybe a couple will help but the surefire way to ensure success is through recruiting and developing those players. As mentioned, most (not all) are in the Portal because they flopped and couldn't see the field at their previous schools. Just ask MSU about a massive Portal roster overhaul
The problem is we have major holes in the roster. Holes that were recruited into by Franklin and company and the simple fact that we don't recruit several positions well. Receiver, offensive line in general, quarterback, linebacker and safety. We need the portal for both starters and depth.

Reactions: scrivener
The problem is we have major holes in the roster. Holes that were recruited into by Franklin and company and the simple fact that we don't recruit several positions well. Receiver, offensive line in general, quarterback, linebacker and safety. We need the portal for both starters and depth.
I just don't think the perceived "holes" on the PSU roster is as bad as many think. I've watched PSU play quite a few times this year and believe your talent level is right there with OSU and Michigan - PSU HAS TALENT.

Besides, every school has some spots that really need upgrading. My ND seems to always be on the short side with WRs and QBs. Heck, as talented as OSU is, we saw on Saturday that their DBs are a train wreck and have been for a few years now. And on and on. My point is that, yes, it's not a bad idea to bring in a small handful (at most) of Portal players but relying on too many players - that couldn't cut the mustard at their previous schools - is not the answer

Who are we to Judge Jeudy?
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Reactions: brupsu
LOL

Reactions: PearlandLion
Too many portal players can give you a team of mercenaries. I like players that are invested in the program.
Filling a need is great. Once it gets to be a significant portion of your top 44 players....I'm skeptical.
I believe Auburn and Michigan State had about 16 portal players in their top 44 spots on the depth chart.

ADVERTISEMENT