Joe Biden Tax Evasion

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
I’ll bet the Republicans have enough evidence by now to nail Joe Biden for tax evasion regarding the millions that he made from foreign governments in-exchange for special favors!

With that being said, I wonder if there’s a conflict of interest there within the federal government as-we-speak!

Also, I’d be willing to bet that tax evasion is just the tip of the iceberg in-regards to the many transgressions of Joe Biden, & the Corrupt Biden family!

Last edited:

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I’ll bet the Republicans have enough evidence by now to nail Joe Biden for tax evasion regarding the millions he made from foreign governments in-exchange for special favors!

With that being said, I wonder if there’s a conflict of interest there within the federal government as-we-speak!

Biden put a poison pill in place to prevent this.

Kamala

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
I’ll bet the Republicans have enough evidence by now to nail Joe Biden for tax evasion regarding the millions he made from foreign governments in-exchange for special favors!

Also, I’d be willing to bet that tax evasion is just the tip of the iceberg in-regards to the many transgressions of Joe Biden, & the Corrupt Biden family!
He's a democrat, nothing to see here.

Reactions: bison13 and bdgan

bdgan

May 29, 2008

The 10% for the big guy stayed with Hunter who in exchange bought stuff for Joe.

Gotta protect the plausible deniability.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
It’s mind-numbing to me that Joe Biden isn’t sitting in a prison cell right now for what he’s alleged to have done!

Is there any planet in-which a Republican President would get away with what Joe Biden is alleged to have done thru the guise of his crooked son, Hunter Biden?!

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

I'll take that bet for $100. We should be able to settle up in about fifteen years when the courts are done with it.

Moron

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
It’s mind-numbing to me that Joe Biden isn’t sitting in a prison cell right now for what he’s alleged to have done!

Is there any planet in-which a Republican President would get away with what Joe Biden is alleged to have done thru the guise of his crooked son, Hunter Biden?!
Not a chance any republican gets away with anything a democrat gets away with. There is probably some type of committee that fabricates accusations about republicans.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I’ll bet the Republicans have enough evidence by now to nail Joe Biden for tax evasion regarding the millions that he made from foreign governments in-exchange for special favors!

The Biden tax returns are public knowledge. If there was tax evasion it would have been discovered by now. Remember not all politicians are grifter crooks like DJT.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
The Biden tax returns are public knowledge. If there was tax evasion it would have been discovered by now. Remember not all politicians are grifter crooks like DJT.

I have an interesting question for u…………… Do u watch any other stations besides CNN?!

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I have an interesting question for u…………… Do u watch any other station besides CNN?!
Every day I try to watch CNN, Fox, and MSNBC. I also read The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. I also visit a couple of websites like Bloomberg and other financial sites.
How about you - where do you find your information?
Example from Fox where they discuss Biden's 21 year's of publicly available tax returns. How many years of Trump returns has he made available for review and discussion?
tt

Joe Biden's tax returns: The 3 biggest takeaways​

Documents show that Biden enjoyed a stream of wealth after leaving office​

ps://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/joe-biden-tax-returns-2020-election

And again from Fox

White House releases Biden's 2021 tax returns​

The president and first lady reported a federal adjusted gross income of $610,702 in 2021.​

Last edited:

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Every day I try to watch CNN, Fox, and MSNBC. I also read The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. I also visit a couple of websites like Bloomberg and other financial sites.
How about you - where do you find your information?

FOXNEWS, because every other station is LibTard!

Every single 1 of them!

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

I think paying taxes is your patriotic duty and loath tax evaders, but the elephant in the room here is Trump, who is a big time tax evader. Why you focus on that…

Reactions: 2lion70

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
FOXNEWS, because every other station is LibTard!

Every single 1 of them!
You are the one that is ignorant. You only get info from an outlet that has already formed your opinions and bias. That's why you sound so dumb. Face it- you are a know nothing that loves to show how ignorant you are.
You are also a very angry sounding person - you should seek help for that before you go out and commit a mass murder.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
You are the one that is ignorant. You only get info from an outlet that has already formed your opinions and bias. That's why you sound so dumb. Face it- you are a know nothing that loves to show how ignorant you are.
You are also a very angry sounding person - you should seek help for that before you go out and commit a mass murder.

Take a good look in the mirror, LibTard!

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
I don't think China is issuing the "Big Guy" or Ukraine is issuing the crack addict 1099s.

Reactions: CaptainStabbin1

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
I don't think China is issuing the "Big Guy" or Ukraine is issuing the crack addict 1099s.

Exactly. Just like our now corrupt election process, there is no evidence, so the claim is that corruption does not exist despite massive red flags. (Though in this case we have a laptop and highly credible witness.)

Mental lightweights like @2lion70 gobble up the MSNBC narrative, as if the courts catch all criminals, or even charge all criminals.

Democrats are good, like the Mob. Plausible deniability, always.

Reactions: Bob2022 and bison13

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
so, you're assuming that all Joe's income is listed in his tax return????
Yes. Can you show why it isn't - without going all MAGAnut conspiracy nonsense - with facts. Fox and other conservative groups have had 22 years of Biden tax returns to scrutinize - how many irregularities have they found = zero, zilch, nada. All you anti-Bidens will need to find some other 'flaw; to castigate him with.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Exactly. Just like our now corrupt election process, there is no evidence, so the claim is that corruption does not exist despite massive red flags. (Though in this case we have a laptop and highly credible witness.)

Mental lightweights like @2lion70 gobble up the MSNBC narrative, as if the courts catch all criminals, or even charge all criminals.

Democrats are good, like the Mob. Plausible deniability, always.
You make no sense what so ever.
'corrupt election process, there is no evidence, so the claim is that corruption does not exist despite massive red flags. '
No evidence so you start to make shit up, c'mon Sparky you are pathetic. There is more than plausible denial, there are no facts to support your wild theories. Come back with real evidence or STFU

Reactions: NJPSU

junior1

May 29, 2001
Yes. Can you show why it isn't - without going all MAGAnut conspiracy nonsense - with facts. Fox and other conservative groups have had 22 years of Biden tax returns to scrutinize - how many irregularities have they found = zero, zilch, nada. All you anti-Bidens will need to find some other 'flaw; to castigate him with.
Why do I have to show why it isn’t? I asked a simple question….a little defensive are we???
My point is simple, just because you submit a tax return does’t mean it’s not “fudged” a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: franklinman

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Why do I have to show why it isn’t? I asked a simple question….a little defensive are we???
My point is simple, just because you submit a tax return does’t mean it’s not “fudged” a little bit
If after 22 years of public tax returns and no hint of 'fudging' it is apparent Joe Biden is an honest taxpayer. Now if you have any solid evidence to the contrary just post it. Otherwise, your hint and innuendo campaign just plain sucks.

Reactions: rumble_lion

junior1

May 29, 2001
If after 22 years of public tax returns and no hint of 'fudging' it is apparent Joe Biden is an honest taxpayer. Now if you have any solid evidence to the contrary just post it. Otherwise, your hint and innuendo campaign just plain sucks.
well, since you seem to know all about joe Biden and his finances, where is the 10% for the "big guy" recorded?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
well, since you seem to know all about joe Biden and his finances, where is the 10% for the "big guy" recorded?
You're the one talking about that payment - you need to show where and how it was recorded. If not recorded how can you prove there ever was such a payment? You need proof/facts when making charges not mere innuendo.

junior1

May 29, 2001
You're the one talking about that payment - you need to show where and how it was recorded. If not recorded how can you prove there ever was such a payment? You need proof/facts when making charges not mere innuendo.
well, I wasn't there to see it...but..according to recorded info, hunter talked about how to split money from one of his deals...during that recording he said he set aside 10% for the "big guy". In subsequent investigation, one of hunter's partners said that the "big guy" was Joe Biden.
So, I don't know whether in your world, that's proff, but it certainly warrants investigation.
You're into proof...have any proof that it didn't happen? Have any proof that the witness lied or was mistaken. You need to have proof/facts when making specific statements

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
'corrupt election process, there is no evidence, so the claim is that corruption does not exist despite massive red flags. '
No evidence so you start to make shit up, c'mon Sparky you are pathetic. There is more than plausible denial, there are no facts to support your wild theories. Come back with real evidence or STFU

Answer this question, or STFU. Who is the Big Guy?

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

Answer this question, or STFU. How does a community have more votes than eligible voters?

“The data highlights the recklessness of mailing blindly ballots and ballot applications to voter registration lists. Dirty voting rolls can mean dirty elections.”

Let me guess. You're going to claim like the other lefties here that evidence is not evidence. "Voters" stuffing ballot boxes on video. No red flag there. Nothing to see here.

Ballot harvesting. No evidence, just a theory.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI and Bob2022

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Read Hunter's emails.

How do you think Biden's net worth grew to $17 million when he was supposedly the lowest net worth senator in the country back in 2007?

Speaking fees and real estate appreciation are part of it but not that big.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
The alleged tax evasion with regard to Trump is creative accounting. He brags about being aggressive in playing that game. Illegal? Way beyond my expertise.

Biden is alleged to have failed to report income. That is a pretty easy concept. If Hunter is given a $100k diamond, that should be reported either as income to Hunter or as a gift by the Chinese businessman. I think the proper answer is obvious.

The harder issue is taking that income from Hunter to Joe. That will be the interesting part going forward—I think Hunter is toast from a reasonable summary of everything from the laptop to wire transfers.

The MOST interesting event will be what happens if the House Republicans are able to build a compelling case against Joe. The tribes like on this board will believe whatever they are told. But what play will the Dems make? If they back Joe, they risk losing even more credibility. If they turn on Joe, they will be giving the keys to Kamala. Both look like losing scenarios. Can they replace Kamala before they have to make that decision?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
The alleged tax evasion with regard to Trump is creative accounting. He brags about being aggressive in playing that game. Illegal? Way beyond my expertise.

Biden is alleged to have failed to report income. That is a pretty easy concept. If Hunter is given a $100k diamond, that should be reported either as income to Hunter or as a gift by the Chinese businessman. I think the proper answer is obvious.

The harder issue is taking that income from Hunter to Joe. That will be the interesting part going forward—I think Hunter is toast from a reasonable summary of everything from the laptop to wire transfers.

The MOST interesting event will be what happens if the House Republicans are able to build a compelling case against Joe. The tribes like on this board will believe whatever they are told. But what play will the Dems make? If they back Joe, they risk losing even more credibility. If they turn on Joe, they will be giving the keys to Kamala. Both look like losing scenarios. Can they replace Kamala before they have to make that decision?
It's quite clear that Hunter used Joe for his own financial gain. It's also quite clear that Joe lied when he said he never discussed Hunter's business dealings.

What's less clear is if Joe provided or encouraged others to provide political favors.

Trump is like anybody else. He & his company will take advantage of all available legal tax deductions. There's nothing wrong with that.

Hillary accused Trump of not paying taxes and I suspect she was correct in some years. He lost a lot of money on the Taj Majal so I suspect he used tax loss carryforwards to minimize his tax liability for several years.

Last edited:

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

Their plan is to give the appearance that Hunter is being prosecuted. That's why you don't see any charges that can implicate Joe. This also gives them license to go after Trump, lending the appearance that they are not politically biased.

But we know by looking at matters that they are overwhelmingly biased. The average "Joe," on the other hand, like the lightweights on this board, see nothing. They are like Sargent Schultz.

Joe Biden thinks he can just pardon Hunter, or have one of his swamp creatures go light with community service or something. That's why he just smirks when asked about it. The guy is disgusting.

Look for them to drag the Hunter thing out so long that it will not matter. Nothing will be concluded until Joe is out of the picture.

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
Answer this question, or STFU. How does a community have more votes than eligible voters?

“The data highlights the recklessness of mailing blindly ballots and ballot applications to voter registration lists. Dirty voting rolls can mean dirty elections.”

Let me guess. You're going to claim like the other lefties here that evidence is not evidence. "Voters" stuffing ballot boxes on video. No red flag there. Nothing to see here.

Ballot harvesting. No evidence, just a theory.
And, once the left had the media in their pockets free and fair elections are a thing of the past.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Read Hunter's emails.

How do you think Biden's net worth grew to $17 million when he was supposedly the lowest net worth senator in the country back in 2007?

Speaking fees and real estate appreciation are part of it but not that big.
You can see how by looking at his tax returns and other public sources. The information is already there - just look it up and stop being duped with 'loaded questions ' and innuendo. Check your sources - I'm sure they have answers.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
The alleged tax evasion with regard to Trump is creative accounting. Try illegal. He brags about being aggressive in playing that game. Illegal? Way beyond my expertise.

The CFO, Controller, and other TRump organization officers have pleaded guilty to those tax evasion charges - that makes them real.

• Haha

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
The CFO, Controller, and other TRump organization officers have pleaded guilty to those tax evasion charges - that makes them real.

Good. Let's put Trump, and anyone else that evades taxes, in jail.

Now how about Biden? Explain to us how The Big Guy is someone other than Joe even though highly credible, first hand witness testimony claims that Joe is such? This goes way beyond tax evasion. It goes full on to the risk of subverting the interests of the USA to those of foreign governments, namely China and The Ukraine. Trump tried to expose this, and got impeached for it. That's an outrageous abuse of power on the part of Pelosi, Schiff, and other Democrats.

Or is justice only in one direction with you, the FBI, and the DOJ? They've been sitting on this issue for years. They are controlled by the Democratic Party.

You can't have justice for some and not others, especially when it involves political rivals but not your own politicians. That's as Banana Republic as it gets.

If you won't come clean on this then you are a hypocrite.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You can see how by looking at his tax returns and other public sources. The information is already there - just look it up and stop being duped with 'loaded questions ' and innuendo. Check your sources - I'm sure they have answers.
Serious question. WTF is wrong with you? You can't possibly be that naive.

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
Good. Let's put Trump, and anyone else that evades taxes, in jail.

Now how about Biden? Explain to us how The Big Guy is someone other than Joe even though highly credible, first hand witness testimony claims that Joe is such? This goes way beyond tax evasion. It goes full on to the risk of subverting the interests of the USA to those of foreign governments, namely China and The Ukraine. Trump tried to expose this, and got impeached for it. That's an outrageous abuse of power on the part of Pelosi, Schiff, and other Democrats.

Or is justice only in one direction with you, the FBI, and the DOJ? They've been sitting on this issue for years. They are controlled by the Democratic Party.

You can't have justice for some and not others, especially when it involves political rivals but not your own politicians. That's as Banana Republic as it gets.

If you won't come clean on this then you are a hypocrite.
This country with the last two election shenanigans has now sadly entered the banana republic realm.