ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Fleming update

Eph97

Feb 4, 2009
Julian is really coming into form and is a solid wr #3. He beat man coverage for a 79 yard TD against Iowa.
Homecoming for him this weekend. Chance to have a big breakout game in front of his fans.

Julian is really coming into form and is a solid wr #3. He beat man coverage for a 79 yard TD against Iowa.
Homecoming for him this weekend. Chance to have a big breakout game in front of his fans.
He has fans... who knew? Thanks for the headline!

That "man" covering him Saturday at noon is gonna be a lot better than the Iowa man...promise you that.

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion
He has fans... who knew? Thanks for the headline!
All of Southern Columbia will be cheering him on Saturday afternoon.
BTW, were you fortunate enough to grab this rare rookie card?
Fleming-rookie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Have you seen that WR room? Marvin Harrison was just projected as the top NFL ready receiver by Kiper and that Egbuka (?) is right behind him.
Marvin Harrison Jr. reminds me of Michael Crabtree. He's as fine as a young college wideout as I can remember. Great body and smooth athlete. He'll be a Heisman favorite next season.

I mean, Washington and arguably Tinsley are having better seasons so I don't get the point
And I have nothing against Fleming
I've seen Washington projected on a few very early - first couple of rounds - NFL draft projections for 2024

Have you seen that WR room? Marvin Harrison was just projected as the top NFL ready receiver by Kiper and that Egbuka (?) is right behind him.
But if Fleming is so good he should be the #1 NFL ready WR.

But if Flemming is so good he should be the #1 NFL ready WR.
Fleming would be WR1 at most programs though--right?
Not saying Penn State per se but at most programs--just like we have a bunch of TEs that would be TE1 at many schools

Fleming would be WR1 at most programs though--right?
Not saying Penn State per se but at most programs--just like we have a bunch of TEs that would be TE1 at many schools
Penn state has 3 corners who also can eventually play in the NFL. It won't be every down, but there will indeed be times that PSU will, and can, play man to man on them.

But if Fleming is so good he should be the #1 NFL
Then screw Southern Columbia? Can they transfer to Ohio?
Does Southern Columbia recruit in Ohio too? I knew there was something fishy going on down there. They obviously missed on some D1 guys this year.
Does Southern Columbia recruit in Ohio too? I knew there was something fishy going on down there. They obviously missed on some D1 guys this year.

ADVERTISEMENT