ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris -- In Her Own Words

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
LOL.. This funny. A compilation of Kamala-ism's. The first word that comes to mind should be "bimbo."

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/2024/08/15/kamala-harris-in-her-own-words-n2643426

"So, there's a big difference between equality and equity. Equality suggests, 'oh everyone should get the same amount.' The problem with that, not everybody's starting out from the same place. So, if we're all getting the same amount, but you started out back there and I started out over here, we could get the same amount, but you're still going to be that far back behind me. It's about giving people the resources and the support they need, so that everyone can be on equal footing, and then compete on equal footing. Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place." -- November 2020

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community." -- September 2022

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down." -- January 2022

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled." -- July 2022

"The brilliance of this inaugural class and its leaders is the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make it real in a way that will be replicated around our country." -- February 2024

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.