ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Shoves the Migrant Border Crisis in Trump’s Face

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
My candidate for the most ridiculous headline/fake news story of the day. They actually believe by saying this kind of stuff their braindead followers won't bother to think about the actual situation at the border and who is responsible for that mess. And, unfortunately, there are shills and low IQ types (a couple appear here regularly) who will repeat this version of the Big Lie gleefully.

Finally, in the last few days, the Republicans are addressing the Left's claim that TRUMP's interference with the Regime's bogus border bill is the cause of all of our problems at the border. Every aspect of that is an obvious lie, why haven't the Republicans laid it all out before this? They must still be suffering from post-Ronna McDaniel shock or they have been too busy allowing themselves to be baited into discussing the Orange Man's latest bluster to concentrate on ISSUES like they need to be doing.

I would have thought by now, Commu-la would have put a toe in the water and tried to dispel the growing concern on the Left about her hiding out and avoiding meaningful discussions on the issues. If her major pronouncements on the economy (what a joke) or her appearance at the border for 20 minutes yesterday are any indications of her coming out, Trump ought to make even more progress in winning over undecideds and independents.

And, there's the VP debate on Tuesday. Wow. Will Tampon Tim come in doing somersaults like a drugged up Chris Farley character? He is just as bad as (if not worse than) Commu-la in these situations. I look for JD to kick his fat ass up and down the stage easily. But, let me make a bold prediction here. Even if Oprah and Hanoi Jane and Rob Reiner have to go on stage at the debate and cradle a weeping Tampon Tim in their arms and carry him off in disgrace after JD reems him a new one, the Daily Beast and MSNBC and CNN and ABC and CBS and NBC and the NYT and WAPO ... well, you get it.... will all declare Tim the Clown as the hands down winner of the debate and their fake "fact checking" machines will be spilling out all kinds of BS (already written a week ago) ....have no doubt, TooLyin' and Tubby Bear will be spewing whatever they direct them to say on this board within minutes after the debate ends. You don't have to be Karnac to predict that one..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.