ADVERTISEMENT

KC Baltimore

b&w1987

Oct 8, 2005
Houston
KC lineman hold like Michigan. I guess the zebras aren’t calling it today. Come on Baltimore.

Lamar catches his own pass. Nice work.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
KC lineman hold like Michigan. I guess the zebras aren’t calling it today. Come on Baltimore.

Lamar catches his own pass. Nice work.
KC's the better team. Games like this show just how "mid" Lamar is.
All teams hold. KC and Michigan aren't different. Holding exists on every play and you guessed wrong--it cost KC 4 points.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
Mahomes surgically cutting up Ravens, making no mistakes, keeping Jackson on sidelines. KC gets ball to start second half, TD COULD put game away. Kelce having a beast of a game,

Mahomes surgically cutting up Ravens, making no mistakes, keeping Jackson on sidelines. KC gets ball to start second half, TD COULD put game away. Kelce having a beast of a game,
Yep. I'm tired of the whole Mahomes-Kelce-Taylor Swift stuff, but I have to admit they have the most complete team in the league. Baltimore is still in this but Lamar Jackson needs to settle down and quit trying to do too much

Yep. I'm tired of the whole Mahomes-Kelce-Taylor Swift stuff, but I have to admit they have the most complete team in the league. Baltimore is still in this but Lamar Jackson needs to settle down and quit trying to do too much
I don't think Swift even gets as much attention as people pretend in games. Sure--in the weeks leading up to the game she does but they've shown her maybe 3 times today

Baltimore has to be able to run to be successful. KC is daring Lamar to beat them with his arm. So far, he hasn't shown he can do that. Bolton needed to catch the easy pick. That could come back to hurt them.

I don't think Swift even gets as much attention as people pretend in games. Sure--in the weeks leading up to the game she does but they've shown her maybe 3 times today

Baltimore has to be able to run to be successful. KC is daring Lamar to beat them with his arm. So far, he hasn't shown he can do that. Bolton needed to catch the easy pick. That could come back to hurt them.
I have nothing against her personnally - she's just there to cheer on Kelce but the networks just need to focus away from her....this is on them

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I have nothing against her personnally - she's just there to cheer on Kelce but the networks just need to focus away from her....this is on them
I really think CBS has done a great job not focusing on her today. Kelce's setting records and having a huge game and I've rarely seen her. I will say, i know that stuff bothers me less than others--they could show her between every snap and I wouldn't care because it helps promote the game to a different base. They should be using this for everything it's worth. I mean, she has 100M followers or something.

Wild game. Ravens receiver gets a 15 yard taunting penalty after huge pass play.

Isn’t there a rule that if you’re losing the game you don’t act like an undisciplined idiot and hurt your team?

Ravens fumble on one yard line going in to score. KC ball.

They are earning this loss and yes KC is better team.

Last edited:
Wild game. Ravens receiver gets a 15 yard taunting penalty after huge pass play.

Isn’t there a rule that if you’re losing the game you don’t act like an undisciplined idiot and hurt your team?

Then fumbles the ball trying to score. I think (listening to radio).

Sneed stripping the ball from Flowers after Flowers taunted him is perfect

Reactions: AvgUser
And then Flowers cut his hand slamming it after the play. The guy just doesn't have his head in the right place - a real dumba$$
Few things in sports I enjoy more than watching someone act like he did then getting bit in the ass for it. We'll see if he redeems himself.

Yep, she has actually been pretty cool about it. Stays in booth, usually in back of people. Not on sidelines pregame or after. Not prancing around in front of cameras.

The bigger romance driving me crazy is the Tony Romo bromance for Maholmes. Every other play is ‘one of the greatest in NFL playoffs’

GE9sFxTWMAAQge9
And gets away with a lot of interference,
GE9sFxTWMAAQge9

Apparently you didn’t watch the whole game.
These were probably my least liked team in the nfl. But this guy says it pretty well (aside from several PI calls that should have been made against KC)

These were probably my least liked team in the nfl. But this guy says it pretty well (aside from several PI calls that should have been made against KC)

That taunting call was the easiest call ever made in the history of the sport. Kelce celebrates. Watch it again if you question even for a second if that was the right call

Yep, she has actually been pretty cool about it. Stays in booth, usually in back of people. Not on sidelines pregame or after. Not prancing around in front of cameras.

The bigger romance driving me crazy is the Tony Romo bromance for Maholmes. Every other play is ‘one of the greatest in NFL playoffs’
What did Romo say that was inaccurate? Mahomes repeatedly demonstrates that he is one of the greatest QBs in the playoffs. Did you watch the game?

You missed a lot

Not that I care. I get it’s a big story and the press dies what they do. But they showed her several times. Kelce has a great game
they showed her several times but each time was about 2 seconds or less

also this is nothing that is a big deal. it is kind of like when they used to show Jack Nicholson at Lakers games.

What did Romo say that was inaccurate? Mahomes repeatedly demonstrates that he is one of the greatest QBs in the playoffs. Did you watch the game?
He made several good plays…. not among the greatest in playoff history.

One play he had tons of time, moved around some, finally went up the middle and then through ten yard toss to Kelce who made a very good catch . Half the starting QBs in the league could have made the same play.

Romo went crazy over it.

He made several good plays…. not among the greatest in playoff history.

One play he had tons of time, moved around some, finally went up the middle and then through ten yard toss to Kelce who made a very good catch . Half the starting QBs in the league could have made the same play.

Romo went crazy over it.
Lol you're being ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT