ADVERTISEMENT

KOM- King of the Mountain

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
Which matches is everyone looking forward too? Willochell vs Seidel vs Deputy (heard this kid is real good)

138 could be packed- Shaw vs Perry vs Manville vs Lebin vs Scotty Johnson

I am excited to see how Warrior Run, Muncy and Line Mountain stacks up. Muncy would of been a state contender if Harer was still there. Line Mountain has a kid coming in next year who will be a potential four time PIAA placer. (Rothermel)

Is this the Debut of little swisher? We will get to see some good public AA schools (Burrell, chest nut ridge)

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
Willochell and Seidel should be good. Shaw-vs-Perry be worth price of admission alone. I'm huge Perry fan, and really like Shaw too. Don't know the younger Swisher? Are you sure if Willochell going 114 or 107 to start? Heard he was too big for 107, so that is why I asked.

Freshman are always the most interesting as the jump to varsity can nullify or verify youth results. Interested in seeing CR's Deputy perform. He's the highest ranked incoming freshman in the tournament according to PA Power. Well decorated and well traveled but wrestled as low as 84 lbs a year ago. Also freshman McFarland from Pottsville at 160 and Lawrence from Chartiers at 138.

Is there video coverage of this tourney?
I think brackets will be on track from what I've seen.

138 could be packed- Shaw vs Perry vs Manville vs Lebin vs Scotty Johnson
Manville vs Shaw in the semis, winner gets Perry.

Possible quarter on Perry's side: Hickory 2x state placer Saylor vs. the latest Milheim, Warrior Run freshman who last week majored a state qualifier.

Reactions: danoftw
I am very impressed with Seamus Mack. He may win that bracket. Watched him push Gibson and looks great today. That bracket is the deepest one here.
132 will be fun too. Lots of M2 on M2 action. Perry looks jacked up.

Both Cunningham boys into the finals. Hayden beat Scott Johnson in the semis and Asher beat Kaden Milheim. Hayden will see Simcox in the finals while Asher will wrestle Walizer
Too much M2 on M2 matches. I hate watching them. The Milheim’s are representing D4 well. Little Milheim pushed Perry. Props to their pops, he has been calling their break out for awhile.

Most impressive D4 Freshmen so far: Harer, Wentzel, or Reagan?

Both Cunningham boys into the finals. Hayden beat Scott Johnson in the semis and Asher beat Kaden Milheim. Hayden will see Simcox in the finals while Asher will wrestle Walizer
Asher Cunningham Medical Defaults to Walizer in the Finals
Hayden trails Simcox 2-1 late in the 2nd. Simcox wins 6-1.
Perry vs Manville up now. Scoreless after Pd. 1. Manville quick escape in 2nd...leads 1-0
Still 1-0 after pd. 2. Dalton Perry escapes very late......1-1 ....off to overtime
No scoring in Overtime #1. Manville takes down and escapes quickly again leads 2-1
Perry on bottom......Manville gets called for stalling but rides Perry out to win 2-1
Teams:
1. Central Mountain.........152
2. Canon McMillan...........142.5
3. State College................138.5
4. Philipsburg...................128.5
12. Chestnut Ridge............89.5

Last edited:
I agree lol. KOM and Panther classic was filled with those matches. Districts, regionals and states will be painful

Iron sharpens iron
season 4 chuck rhoades GIF by Billions

Reactions: BrockBronson
ADVERTISEMENT