ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Hendricks with a no-no heading to the 9th for the Cubbies

Now Joe West throws out Madden for not letting his players meet at the mound? Cowboy Joe is the biggest a-hole in baseball. Some things never change.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Now Joe West throws out Madden for not letting his players meet at the mound? Cowboy Joe is the biggest a-hole in baseball. Some things never change.
Madden? or Maddon?

If you mean Maddon.....you must be referring to the only man in baseball who is allowed to make three trips to the mound before he removes his pitcher. :)

My son played baseball in college with Hendricks. I saw Kyle get his hat handed to him numerous times in college. I find it amazing he made it to the majors and is having this level of success. Simply amazing based on his college days.

Joe West is a jerk and also a terrible umpire - hey Joe the game isn't about you tool bag.

1st rule of a no-no is that you don't talk about the no-no...you ruined it for all cubs fans..hahaha

My son faced Hendricks while he was at Dartmouth & my son @ Brown---

My son signed with the Orioles---

My son played baseball in college with Hendricks. I saw Kyle get his hat handed to him numerous times in college. I find it amazing he made it to the majors and is having this level of success. Simply amazing based on his college days.
A little maturity can sure help a player find "it". It also helps if the right coach can spot mechanical problems to help with control. Good scouting on the opposing hitters helps too. It's unlikely any college can offer the coaching and scouting support which can be found in every MLB organization.

A little maturity can sure help a player find "it". It also helps if the right coach can spot mechanical problems to help with control. Good scouting on the opposing hitters helps too. It's unlikely any college can offer the coaching and scouting support which can be found in every MLB organization.
I can assure you he didn't learn anything from Bob Whalen at Dartmouth.

Joe West is a jerk and also a terrible umpire - hey Joe the game isn't about you tool bag.
west is a mediocre at best,out of shape fat ass with an attitude who should have been in the purge last time they cleaned house. a total incompetent.

Lionville, cool that your son played baseball in college with Hendricks---He wasn't overpowering but had command of 2-3 pitches with good movement---

It was a Dartmouth vs Brown battle for the Ivy title in 2010 & 2011 (recall that both tied @ 16-4 in the league back then)---

I believe Hendricks was Dartmouth's #3 starter at that time---

Lavarnway, MLB catcher, played @ Yale at that time---

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT