ADVERTISEMENT

KYPSW 2022-23

Apologies for taking so long to get these results out. I had something else on my mind, and it was awesome.

Here are the tentative results for NCAA. I'll wait for a day or two to hear from you for any errors, before posting the final season tally.

00-IDgXAEv10fi3d6CutAHsCUruQn3n2VjXTpFOnYnEYjkfcAPArUPCJhzC2326EF20rnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A
Thank you for putting the time in to do this. It is part of the fun of the season. Tis applicated, or applicationed, or app-something.

Apologies for taking so long to get these results out. I had something else on my mind, and it was awesome.

Here are the tentative results for NCAA. I'll wait for a day or two to hear from you for any errors, before posting the final season tally.

00-IDgXAEv10fi3d6CutAHsCUruQn3n2VjXTpFOnYnEYjkfcAPArUPCJhzC2326EF20rnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A
Well, hearing no whining, bitching, moaning, complaining, um, hearing nothing about any errors, the above results are considered complete. Congratulations to @philflyboy for being the NCAA KYPSW champion!

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone and danoftw
I know some of you have been waiting to see these results. Some of you have been hoping the sub wouldn't make it back to the pier. But, nevertheless, here are the final standings for KYPSW for 2023. The winner will forever be heralded as KYPSW 2023 Champion!! He can go to the mountain tops to tell the world of his great accomplishments. The mountain tops are a good place to go, as no one else will even know what he's talking about. All here shall ever revere the winner.

On the podium in eighth place is @nerfstate. Actually, isn't eighth place on the floor? Nerf says he's going to go on AJ Ferrari's workout plan and come back awesome next year. Watch out ladies, and shirts, and social media.

In seventh is @johnstownsteel, GoIowaAwesome's favorite poster. I'm sure he'll be right over there this morning to let them know, and they will ban him again.

Sikth (some of you will get that) place goes to @tomsc. Tom is one of the returning placewinners from 2021-22, as he was fifth last year.

Fifth place goes to freaking @acacia. This guy, year in and year out, just gets it done. If someone (hint: @RoarLions1) had all of the data, I think @acacia might have the most podium finishes. Just gets it done.

Fourth place this year goes to @Random4598375. This was nice progression for him, as he finished just off the podium in ninth last year.

Third place was taken by @Gumby79. This was a nice jump from the 20-spot last year.

Roaring up the leaderboard from the regular season was @loyalandtrue2. I mean, he was in 42nd place following the regular season, but he put together a solid performance at B1Gs, and another solid performance for NCAA to land the #2.

And, in the number one spot, last year's third place finisher, @philflyboy. He's another guy that jumped up the leaderboard, but he did waited until NCAA to show who's boss. In 20th after the regular season, he barely qualified for the Big Dance, but made the most of his bracket and jumped to the #1 spot. Congratulations, @philflyboy, you are the 2023 KYPSW Champion.

And, for the award that must be given, but no one wants, the Minkel. This one is given to the player that faithfully played every dual, B1G and NCAA, but just came up short. Named after a coach who always seemed to come up short, too, this year's Minkel Award goes to @BigFella235. Congratulations, and sorry, BigFella.

Thanks for playing! And, as always, go wait by your mailboxes for your prizes to show up. The weather looks to be improving, so it might not be bad out there for a little while.

00-IDgXAEv10fi3d6CutAHsCUruQn3n2VjXTpFOnYnEYjlV7MIEigCo7sNacRdRIEG6Kwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

I'm in the portal. Please do not contact. Working on NIL deal with On3 where my picks will be entered there... 2024 is my year to finally get that elusive championship!!

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT