ADVERTISEMENT

Lando

Is on every single thread and has trolled the board for 2 years. Apparently no moderators work here any longer.
What would the mods ban him for? Because he states his opinion? He doesn't attack anyone. Just because he tells it like it is - maybe not to your standards or views - is not a reason to be banned.

Reactions: bdgan and JimNazium
What would the mods ban him for? Because he states his opinion? He doesn't attack anyone. Just because he tells it like it is - maybe not to your standards or views - is not a reason to be banned.
Are you even paying attention? Have you even seen what all the old guard posters have posted on this clown? 1945, NC lion, and about 50 others.

Are you even paying attention? Have you even seen what all the old guard posters have posted on this clown? 1945, NC lion, and about 50 others.
Who cares what they think?
I'm allowed to post whatever I want. You starting a thread about me is actually warranting a ban but unlike you I don't cry about it.

I post on different boards to get different opinions. I don't care how long someone has been on the board. if you don't like what he says - or anyone for that matter - put them on ignore. It's not that complicated. He doesn't attack anyone - END OF STORY. Sounds to me like you're going after him just because his thought and opinions don't line up with yours.

• Love
Reactions: Ski and JimNazium
I post on different boards to get different opinions. I don't care how long someone has been on the board. if you don't like what he says - or anyone for that matter - put them on ignore. It's not that complicated. He doesn't attack anyone - END OF STORY
Lol ALL HE DOES is attack people dude

Lando has been perfectly well-behaved.

But he also was wrong today - he picked PSU.

Others did not!
I picked a 27-19 loss but I didn't account for and cannot accept a choking QB that needed benched at half time.

Thanks Mrs lando tell your old man hello for the board
Whatever you say.

You probably idolized that Online Personna guy who ripped into everything about OSU and refused to have an open-honest discussion about anything OSU. He has to be in pain TODAY.

Hey Online....if you're reading this, how you doing buddy?

Reactions: Eph97
Why would he be banned? You may not like his opinions but he is civil in discourse. Speaking of which, why isn't the guy that started a million threads about "duhO$U" not been banned? He actually swears at other posters in threads and is generally a rude and obnoxious poster.

Why would he be banned? You may not like his opinions but he is civil in discourse. Speaking of which, why isn't the guy that started a million threads about "duhO$U" not been banned? He actually swears at other posters in threads and is generally a rude and obnoxious poster.
Because obvious trolls should be banned…just because they’re civil doesn’t mean they’re less of a troll. I’m quite sure he’s been banned multiple times in the past and learns to tweak his posting style so as not to get banned.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Because obvious trolls should be banned…just because they’re civil doesn’t mean they’re less of a troll. I’m quite sure he’s been banned multiple times in the past and learns to tweak his posting style so as not to get banned.
I've never been banned
And how am I a troll? Because I don't share your view that Paterno is God and 10-2 is great?

I've never been banned
And how am I a troll? Because I don't share your view that Paterno is God and 10-2 is great?
Yet another obvious tell: I have never said a single word about Paterno, this is what a Michigan fan would think about all psu fans

MODS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

Is on every single thread and has trolled the board for 2 years. Apparently no moderators work here any longer.
As a public service...
To put someone on ignore, mouse over their avatar and an information box will appear. Pull the mouse down into the box and click on the word "ignore" which is found on the lower left corner next to the word "follow".

As a public service...
To put someone on ignore, mouse over their avatar and an information box will appear. Pull the mouse down into the box and click on the word "ignore" which is found on the lower left corner next to the word "follow".
Your buddy Lando hit the like button in your post but hey you have him on ignore, riiigghhttt? 😂

Your buddy Lando hit the like button in your post but hey you have him on ignore, riiigghhttt? 😂
Someone on ignore can reply but the ignoring user won't see the reply. I never see his replies. I do see posts that respond to him but not his post. Put him on ignore and you'll be much happier. Today, after I posted instructions on how to ignore someone the number of replies to him dropped dramatically.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Someone on ignore can reply but the ignoring user won't see the reply. I never see his replies. I do see posts that respond to him but not his post. Put him on ignore and you'll be much happier. Today, after I posted instructions on how to ignore someone the number of replies to him dropped dramatically.
I would but dude .. honestly he is single handedly wrecking this board. This a$$hole showed up right before the Michigan loss last year, obviously a Michigan fan who exists solely to troll on this board. He is literally on EVERY thread today right after a loss. Do you see this as an accident? Everyone knows he's a Penn State hater but I am sorry, ignore us not working. He pollutes every thread and people still respond to him. I have had him on ignore for 5 months and "ignored user" shows up on literally every thread.

Lando: Full disclosure is in order. Where did you go to school, and which college football team do you primarily root for?
Degrees from Penn State and Northwestern
And Penn State, which I've rooted for since I was literally born
My opinion is most here dislike everything about college football but watch primarily only Penn State football because it's Penn State.

I'm not taking sides here - just hoping we can have constructive debates as fellow fans.

We all want what's best for our team. Though we have differing opinions, our shared PSU spirit matters more.

Personal attacks get us nowhere. Let's be civil, assume good intentions, and focus on friendly football discussions.

There's room for all perspectives here. Our diversity makes this forum engaging if we embrace it positively.

We may disagree, but we're on the same side as Nittany Lions supporters. Let's keep that camaraderie alive.

I’m struggling to understand all the “Ban Lando” comments on this board. His posts are always civil. He doesn’t make his posts personal. He doesn’t attack anyone, call names, hurl insults. (There is way too much of that stuff on this board that should be cleaned up.)
Lando has some posts that I agree with; others I totally disagree with. He has posts that occasionally make me rethink my position on the topic; others where I totally wonder what the hell he is thinking.
If everyone on this board agreed all the time I’d be gone in a heartbeat. I get smarter about football and life when people offer a different or conflicting opinion that forces me to think a little bit.
I don’t have a lot of time for people who have no tolerance for a contrary opinion delivered in a respectful manner. It’s a shame they are so insecure.
I’ve been walking this planet for a long time. I’ve forgotten more about football than a few of the posters on this board will ever know. But that doesn’t mean I can’t potentially learn something from every post I read, especially those I disagree with.
My post on the score prediction thread was OSU 20 PSU 13, so I’m far from perfect and still have things to learn.

I’m struggling to understand all the “Ban Lando” comments on this board. His posts are always civil. He doesn’t make his posts personal. He doesn’t attack anyone, call names, hurl insults. (There is way too much of that stuff on this board that should be cleaned up.)
Lando has some posts that I agree with; others I totally disagree with. He has posts that occasionally make me rethink my position on the topic; others where I totally wonder what the hell he is thinking.
If everyone on this board agreed all the time I’d be gone in a heartbeat. I get smarter about football and life when people offer a different or conflicting opinion that forces me to think a little bit.
I don’t have a lot of time for people who have no tolerance for a contrary opinion delivered in a respectful manner. It’s a shame they are so insecure.
I’ve been walking this planet for a long time. I’ve forgotten more about football than a few of the posters on this board will ever know. But that doesn’t mean I can’t potentially learn something from every post I read, especially those I disagree with.
My post on the score prediction thread was OSU 20 PSU 13, so I’m far from perfect and still have things to learn.
He is not nearly as civil as you claim he is. He is one of only two people I have on ignore because his posts were often not civil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT