ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Correia, The Monster Hunter Author on the Student Loan Bailout

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The hot new memes for NPC morons are all apple and oranges comparisons to shame regular people for being righteously angry about their having to pay for other people's student loans.
Like the cartoon about the guy who beat cancer, and how he'd be super upset if somebody came up with a cure for cancer now... Only this "cure" works by taking part of one person's cancer away and giving it to twenty others who were cancer free before... Sure, the guy who got "cured" smokes a pack a day, and the people they spread the cancer to didn't, but oh well! Oh yeah, and the "cure" makes it so that there will be even more and worse cancers in the future.

Then there are all the memes targeting Christians too dumb to understand their own doctrine. Yep. Christ atoned for our sins, so this is just like that part in the bible where Jesus commanded the lepers and beggars to foot the bill for the Pharisees' good times. Jesus volunteering to suffer on the behalf of mankind is exactly like democrats forcing you to suffer for them.
There is no demonstration for how bad American education is than watching stupid ****ers try to talk about it.

And spare me your ****ing sob stories like yesterday. Yes. College is an over priced, rip off, scam. Duh. Everybody knows that. Unless you're getting a degree that is actually worth a shit, too ****ing bad. It is called return on investment. You'd understand that concept if you had gotten a degree that was worth a shit.
But colleges are PREDATORY. No shit. They're an institution overwhelmingly run by democrats. Duh. I've been complaining about higher education being a rip off for the last 25 years, and the whole time I got screamed at by the "pro-education" liberals. My pointing out that most 4 year degrees could be covered in 1 or 2 years and "gen eds" to make you "well rounded" are a ****ing scam to suck away your money, got me labeled as "anti-intellectual."

Also, please don't waste my time with your ****ing big brain Moral Equivalence Police hot takes about "how come the republicans didn't fix it?" Gee whiz. I wonder why. It is almost like every time anybody complains about this beloved and sainted democrat institution we get drowned in the tears of ****ing NPC dipshits crying about the sacredness of education, until the chickenshit republicans punk out as usual.
Like I said yesterday, this is ****ing evil. It is a transfer of wealth from poor people to rich people. It's a slap in the face to every tax payer who didn't get the chance to go to college. It's people who are maxed out at their current job and struggling to get by, paying for the privileged who have far greater earning potential.
And it'll increase inflation even more, which extra ****s that family who is already barely surviving, all to bribe people who make more money than they do to hopefully vote democrat.
****ing trash.

I don't blame anybody for taking the money. Oh hell no. When the stupid evil government throws money at you, it is in your enlightened self-interest to grab it and run... Because the government is gonna turn around and **** you the instant it behooves them anyway. Just realize that this temporary benefit to you personally is ****ing over the entire country, and then vote accordingly.
But don't worry everybody. The important thing is that prestigious universities (that already have gigantic piles of money) get to keep their scam going, so that they can keep serving as leftist indoctrination centers. Here's a meme created by a dumb**** atheist explaining your religion wrong. Feel guilty and shut up.
EDIT: and of course in the comments of a post about stupid ****ing NPC memes designed to shame people into compliance, we get more! Scroll down for a really stupid attempted gotcha about Prager U. If the entire meat of your argument was gleaned from memes, you're probably a useful idiot.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News