ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh lead up

I know this might be the most over said thing on the board but does anyone think Dean filled out and looks more like a 197 pounder this year?
Dean looks like he put on a few pounds of muscle. Beard looks like a large 197 pounder.

I don’t think that last paragraph is a thing for this staff in December. You send Max out there to be Max, and if an adjustment needs to be made for a March matchup, you form it over three months. This being a thing for other teams is what holds them back, IMO.
Pretty sure One-Handed RBY did not debut in March.

But I think your point isn't so far off: Cael won't show everything now, rather just wnough to win.

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
Why you gotta do Warnerov like that?
At least he didn't post the picture.

https%3A%2F%2Fvictorybellrings.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2018%2F08%2F17581371.jpeg

Pretty sure One-Handed RBY did not debut in March.

But I think your point isn't so far off: Cael won't show everything now, rather just wnough to win.
They don't need to show off everything, but everything will be discussed.
After watching Bonaccorsi circle away from the leg he wanted, and watch Beard reach straight out and step into Bonaccorsi's shot time after time (exactly as he did wrestling Woodley) they don't need to cover much else.

ADVERTISEMENT