ADVERTISEMENT

Letter to CDT: Trustees Lied About Paterno Firing

Interesting....

"Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the page you have requested. This could be due to content on our site having expired, a broken link, an outdated bookmark, or a mistyped address. Please use the site map provided on this page."

In other news, they got the wrong feed in the replay truck.

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/2015/03/18/4658755/letter-to-the-editor-trustees.htmlhttp:/www.centredaily.com/2015/03/18/4658755/letter-to-the-editor-trustees.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy[/I]

Re: Interesting....

WTF? John O'Neil on the BOT influencing the CDT today?

some advice...

If you going to try to convince people that somebody lied by showing a contradiction between two statements, you need to do more than offer your paraphrase of one of the statements.

Just my $.02. BTW, I'm not saying I don't agree in principle.

Re: some advice...

Originally posted by PSU Mike:
If you going to try to convince people that somebody lied by showing a contradiction between two statements, you need to do more than offer your paraphrase of one of the statements.

Just my $.02. BTW, I'm not saying I don't agree in principle.
Letters are limited to 250 words. I did post the full references below the letter in the comment section.

Originally posted by rudedude:
Who is the whack job, Bernie McCue? Sounds like he has some mommy issues!
retired math professor, writes vulgar things in newspapers and puts them back into circulation

if you really want to know how sh*tty that last Sandusky scandal documentary was ("Happy Valley"), they spent more than 5 minutes focusing on Bernie holding vulgar signs at the Joe statue (before it was taken down) and claiming he was a "victim" when proud Penn Staters told him it was offensive.

Just found his pic online. Whata douche! Was he a prof at PSU? Man I bet his classes sucked!

This post was edited on 3/19 2:55 PM by rudedude

Anybody read the follow-up opinions below the article?

Nothing but holier-than-thou small minded idiots who love a good crucifixion.

They just don't like Bill or Joe.

Screw 'em!!!

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re: Anybody read the follow-up opinions below the article?

Yeah, I know. I was one of the people responding to Nutsicle McCue. The other nut, Bienus, works in an animal lab at PSU. I watched the clip of McCue from the Happy Valley movie farce and he is lucky someone did not kick his ass with his idiocy. Both of these fellers were/are PSU employees! Time to break out personality testing before hiring I guess!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT