ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting List of early enrollees from the WeAre23 class

Love that so many are coming in next month but especially the bolded ones. QB/OL/LB for depth reasons and ability to play in the fall if needed

I'm not sure it really makes a big difference for OL. They aren't likely to be big contributors as freshmen regardless if they come in early or not. Agree about QB and LB though wherre that depth is needed.

Would have been nice to have one of the RBs come in early. Given that that position is thinner (though high ceiling), if one of them was coming in early it might have given them a leg up for reps in the fall. Though I'm not sure if Montgomery would be able to play anyway yet due to the injury.

I'm not sure it really makes a big difference for OL. They aren't likely to be big contributors as freshmen regardless if they come in early or not. Agree about QB and LB though wherre that depth is needed.

Would have been nice to have one of the RBs come in early. Given that that position is thinner (though high ceiling), if one of them was coming in early it might have given them a leg up for reps in the fall. Though I'm not sure if Montgomery would be able to play anyway yet due to the injury.
I generally agree with the OL but these are two guys who are tops at their position. Would not surprise me if they start in fall of 2024

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT