ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Live Thread: Penn State vs. Ohio State

Max likes to make things hard on himself LOL. Let lesser guys hang around too long and it can bite you in the *** when you least expect it. Just a little mental let up on the short time escape in the second could have really been costly. That said his conditioning and grit won another one in overtime.

Reactions: Ski and fronk71
Where’s IndyLion (I might have that wrong)?

Micic vs Red ends the Michigan vs Nebraska dual

The main reason Iowa fans "weren't worried about Dean" is literally because they fixated on the fact he "should have lost to Cash Wilcke" in the R16 in 2019. Well he didn't and he beat MyMar later that tournament.

Where’s IndyLion (I might have that wrong)?

Micic vs Red ends the Michigan vs Nebraska dual

Not him, but looking forward to watching this match, along with Lee - Red Sunday. 7 Indiana HS Championships between Red and Micic. They have never met, as far as I know. Micic makes Kemerer of Iowa look young, having started wrestling in college in 2014

Note: IN does not have classes in wrestling. All wrestlers qualify for the State Tournament and there is 1 single winner per class. Includes Public and Private schools. Micic would have likely won 4, but lost to Nathan Boston as a freshman, atoning that loss the next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpat
Mark Manning needs a quaalude .... or a restraining order.
He is a candidate for the Robin Ficker Award each year, though it is a tough competition with the Brands Brothers.

Looks like it happened when they went out of bounds before Hoffman got the reversal.
Looked like his right toe dug into the mat and either tweaked inside of ankle or knee. Didn’t look too bad and he wrestled hard on it for about 3 minutes after. Probably should take Sat off at least.

Reactions: Grass
ADVERTISEMENT