ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Logged a pair of FutureCasts this weekend

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
I posted this in the FutureCast thread but going to also make its own post. That being said, I’ve logged a pair of FutureCasts this weekend for a pair of linebacker targets for the Nittany Lions.

Ta’Mere Robinson

I’ve been sitting on this one for a while but felt confident enough on Sunday morning to finally log one. The Nittany Lions sit in a great spot here for Robinson and him not making the visit to Notre Dame a few weeks ago was huge for the Nittany Lions. Robinson has been a frequent visitor to Happy Valley including this past month for Junior Days, I think Norte Dame and Pittsburgh will both be in his recruitment till the day he commits but whenever he does decide to make a commitment, I’m highly confident it will be Penn State.

Tony Rojas

@CSauertiegPSU made a pick a week or so ago for Rojas and I followed suit. Rojas at this point doesn’t seem like an “if” but more so a matter of “when”. The kid obviously loves everything about Penn State and as long as he stays a take, which I don’t see changing, I think he commits to Penn State. I wouldn’t be surprised if he commits not too far in the future.

Also, I put in a FutureCast for Sam Pendleton to Clemson. The Nittany Lions made his most recent cut but always had an uphill battle, once a Michigan lean, Pendleton’s recruitment changed dramatically when Clemson offered recently. Former Tiger Donnie Brinegar also coaches at Pendleton’s school which is just another point for the Tigers. He’ll commit in March, presumably to Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News