ADVERTISEMENT

LOL... Now Tim Walz's brother is calling him out

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Given the fact that Tampon Tim stole valor and sympathizes with Communist China, it's understandable.

Tim Walz’s older brother is ‘100% opposed to all his ideology,’ believes VP hopeful is not ‘type of character’ who should make decisions about US’ future​

https://nypost.com/2024/08/31/us-ne...er-who-should-make-decisions-about-us-future/

Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz is not the “type of character” who should make decisions about America’s future, his older brother warned in a series of damning Facebook comments this week.

“I’m 100% opposed to all his ideology,” Jeff Walz declared Friday evening about the far-left Minnesota governor and running mate of Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris.

He has so little faith in his kid brother, Jeff Walz is considering publicly endorsing former President Donald Trump’s White House run, he told a Facebook poster who urged him to “Get on stage with President Trump and endorse him.”

“I’ve thought long and hard about doing something like that! I’m torn between that and just keeping my family out of it,” the 67-year-old Floridian wrote in a response that notched 449 likes.

“The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future,” he added.

• Wow
Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.