ADVERTISEMENT

LOL... Walz making shit up again... while glorifying himself

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Holy shit, this guy has a mental illness or disorder.

Did Tim Walz Lie About Getting Turned Away From a George W. Bush Rally?​

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madel...into-george-bush-rally-with-students-n2644237

So here's the reality.

The Examiner reported that Walz was admitted into the Busy rally that occurred 20 years ago. The two students he brought with him, Matt Klaber and Nick Burkhart, were not his students. Burkhart did not attend Walz’s school. Klaber was not a student at the school at the time of the rally, and, when he attended, Walz was not one of his teachers.

The teenagers were barred from the event after they took part in a confrontation with the Bush campaign that made the local news. As a result, they were denied tickets because the Secret Service deemed them a threat. Walz, however, “walked right inside” the event.

Reportedly, Walz had even participated in an anti-Bush protest prior to the rally. This protest occurred on Aug. 4, 2004.

And here's Walz's "recollection."

“The last sitting President to visit my hometown of Mankato, Minnesota was George W. Bush in 2004. As a high school teacher and football coach, I brought two fellow teachers' children to the speech as an educational experience,” Walz wrote, before adding that they were denied entry because the students previously volunteered for the Democrats.

“I was struck by how deeply divided our country was becoming that a veteran & a group of high schoolers would be turned away at the door,” he added. “It was at this moment that I decided to run for office. While I had a passion for politics, I had never been overly involved in political campaigns, and many people thought that a high school teacher and football coach didn’t stand a chance.”

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.