ADVERTISEMENT

Longtime Democrat Alan Dershowitz Leaves His Party: 'Absolutely Disgusted'

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
"Absolutely Disgusted"

I agree with him. Democrats are absolutely disgusting. May as well be modern day Nazi's.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...rshowitz-leaves-the-democratic-party-n2644454

Lifelong Democrat and prominent lawyer Alan Dershowitz announced his departure from the Democratic Party, citing what he calls an "anti-Jewish convention” as his reason.

During an interview with radio host Zev Brenner on "Talkline with Zev Brenner,” Dershowitz said that several "anti-Jewish" lawmakers at the Democratic National Convention were his final straw with the party.

“It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted.”

Democrat Reps. Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY), Elizabeth Warren (MA), and Bernie Sanders (VT) used their DNC speech to protest Israel. They have all been accused of antisemitism at one point or another.

Dershowitz called AOC “a miserable, anti-zionist bigot” and Warren “one of the most anti-Jewish people in the Senate.”

• Love
Reactions: psuted
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.