ADVERTISEMENT

Look who showed up for the game in Philly.

Oh come on. This is actually pretty funny. They got under his skin and he gave us some free entertainment. He’s still a 20-something alpha male who probably had a couple beverages too. Hell - it takes a lot less trolling than that to get most of this board to run their mouths.
Agree with most of this, although I don’t find it funny…it’s sad that the guy can’t go watch a football game without some idiots heckling him while getting video of it.

Agree with most of this, although I don’t find it funny…it’s sad that the guy can’t go watch a football game without some idiots heckling him while getting video of it.
The gang taking the video are idiots..... but Bosa showed he is just as big of one if not bigger by responding to them. Your brain on alcohol.

Next to nothing.

Young idiot talking smack. Smack returned. Player wisely left the situation. Light changed from walk to don't walk. Seagull landed in parking lot. Ate discarded potato chip. All equal in importance.
I don't know...seems like the seagulls moving from the shore to South Philly might be the bigger story.

Not as bad as our news anchor here in Baltimore this morning showing a clip of the Eagles win and as the crowd chants fly eagles fly he says, "die eagles die". he then said he was a cowboys fan.

Next to nothing.

Young idiot talking smack. Smack returned. Player wisely left the situation. Light changed from walk to don't walk. Seagull landed in parking lot. Ate discarded potato chip. All equal in importance.
I see this filmed in black-and-white -like a film noir. We could have steam coming out of the sewer grate and an elevated tram trundling past to really set the gritty reality

Reactions: royboy and fkkkjm
Yes, I have. Three times.
I guess it's my age but I've been multiple Eagle games without any issues. While in college I attended Patriot games in the late 70's into the early 90's. An absolute shit show on so many levels. No Monday Night Football home games for a couple of years. Need to check the year but I thought they set fire to the stadium. Back then a perenial loser the NE Patriots where not the Hi-Brow act once Parcells then Bellechek took over and the started to win. Super smug fans.

Reactions: AnotherNovaLion
The problem with Eagles fans is even though they take pride in behaving like this, they are first ones to cry whenever a national broadcaster calls them out for it. Can’t have it both ways.

I guess it's my age but I've been multiple Eagle games without any issues. While in college I attended Patriot games in the late 70's into the early 90's. An absolute shit show on so many levels. No Monday Night Football home games for a couple of years. Need to check the year but I thought they set fire to the stadium. Back then a perenial loser the NE Patriots where not the Hi-Brow act once Parcells then Bellechek took over and the started to win. Super smug fans.
I noticed a huge difference when went from vet to the linc…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT