ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Adam Breneman is moving up to CBS Sports

And he should grow to be pretty good in that role. He comes across as likeable plus he's knowledgeable

Agreed. He's Herby-esqe with his vocal style and clean cut look. Maybe even a mix of him and Klatt for current personalities.

I don't know his eventual plans but Tengwall is putting out some good content right now as well. More technical, x's and o's related, but he's very active right now.

Great to see him succeed. He had a tough run of luck, overcame injuries, and kept focused. Note easy to do when your life’s dream gets shattered.

And he has no ill will towards PSU. He's been a great ambassador for the school. I believe he was the scapegoat in an Arizona State recruiting during covid thing, or recruiting period. Water under the bridge it seems.

Found this old CDT article written 5 years after the Wisconsin upset. Great links and perspectives from Adam, Hack, Ficken, Geno Lewis and Brandon Bell.

Apparently they had never even practiced that throw to Breneman on that roll action. Play was designed for Lewis in middle route or James underneath. The Wisky DB slipped out of the break resulting in a wide open 81 and 68 yard td that gave us early momentum as 24 point underdogs in Camp Randall. Adam's only td as a Lion.

Great Win!

And he has no ill will towards PSU. He's been a great ambassador for the school. I believe he was the scapegoat in an Arizona State recruiting during covid thing, or recruiting period. Water under the bridge it seems.
What? You mean every GA making peanuts didn’t pay for flights for recruits during the COVID dead period? Yea. He was scapegoated. Herm couldn’t be fired soon enough. He set the program back a cycle.

Reactions: lazydave841
He had some big time stats at Umass. I know its been said that he has no hard feelings towards PSU, but looking back, was he encouraged by Franklin to move on? Did he try to get back in but Franklin wasn’t interested? With those stats at Umass, he could’ve been a good weapon at PSU those last 2 years.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
He had some big time stats at Umass. I know its been said that he has no hard feelings towards PSU, but looking back, was he encouraged by Franklin to move on? Did he try to get back in but Franklin wasn’t interested? With those stats at Umass, he could’ve been a good weapon at PSU those last 2 years

I think Mark Whipple was UMass Coach- and his son Austin-who had been at PSU as a walk on QB- was a sometime starter.

That may have been part of the pull for Breneman....

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Just saw that ESPN fired RG3 today. No reason given even though he has several years left on his contract.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT