Lots of stuff dumped from the Durham investigation today

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
one is that when people started asking about Danchenko the FBI made him a "paid informant" so that they could hide him from investigations.

Reactions: psuted and WeR0206

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Thanks for sharing. I’m gonna re read it tonight. Absolute cure for insomnia.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
John Solomon at just the news.com has detailed report on this. Crazy stuff. Our government is as corrupt as Ukraine and Russia. During the Obama admin Danchenko worked at a think tank and offered to pay cash to two fellow employees if they could get him classified information. The FBI started a full investigation then but still used him as a ‘source’ against Trump.

Last edited:

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
XF21HTq.jpg

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
You’re just upset that the walls are closing in on the corrupt Democrat cabal, and the cabal is feeling more desperate by the day as the mid term elections approach and it will become much more difficult for the Democrats to hide the truth. 😆😆😆

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Durham doesn't work fast, but he is shining a light into some dark corners.

Unfortunately, his investigation is small potatoes compared to the DOJ and it's army of lawyers going after all things Trump.
This Biden DOJ, FBI, and CIA, are like the Gustapo in NAZI Germany and this goes back to the Obama years as well.

Last edited:

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Unfortunately, his investigation is small potatoes compared to the DOJ and it's army of lawyers going after all things Trump.
In my experience, this is par for the course. I am familiar with tons of local cases where prosecutors have unlimited resources to draw out cases and muddy waters. One specific case, a police brutality case, that has been going on for over five years. In the meantime, the person accused of "resisting" can't get a good job because they have a felony case over their head. In essence, they are using the charge as the penalty as much as, or more, than being guilty anyway. This is happening with several J-6 defendants as well. This is the same as Trump.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Amazing you’re ok with this. Very telling. I thought libs hated dirty cops? Targeting political opponents via the formal intelligence and justice apparatus? This is next level corruption. No wonder libs are so desperate they need to raid Melania’s panty drawer.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Amazing you’re ok with this. Very telling. I thought libs hated dirty cops? Targeting political opponents via the formal intelligence and justice apparatus? This is next level corruption. No wonder libs are so desperate they need to raid Melania’s panty drawer.

The only honest thing Chuckie Schumer ever said......mess with the intel agencies and they have seven ways to Sunday to screw you.

Steve G

May 29, 2001
one is that when people started asking about Danchenko the FBI made him a "paid informant" so that they could hide him from investigations.

Mostly the entire enterprise got dumped yesterady, while finding......wait for it...........nothing

Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires​

Now Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Trump was seeking. The grand jury that Durham has recently used to hear evidence has expired, and while he could convene another, there are currently no plans to do so, three people familiar with the matter said.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Nobody cares Obli. Hillary isn't running so they don't care about her. Any proof that Trump was railroaded on Russia won't stop people from saying he's guilty on election claims or classified documents. Just like nobody cares about Hunter. They'll say Joe wasn't involved.

This is what happens when the media is in the tank for one side.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mostly the entire enterprise got dumped yesterady, while finding......wait for it...........nothing

Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires​

Now Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Trump was seeking. The grand jury that Durham has recently used to hear evidence has expired, and while he could convene another, there are currently no plans to do so, three people familiar with the matter said.
so you are suggesting that hillary paid for the Steele Dossier, they had two compromised sources, that the FBI illegally used these incorrect documents to be used for a FISA warrant on a nominee and sitting president, that this known incorrect information was used for four years by the DNC AND every major media outlet, while the FBI hid Durshanko by calling him a "paid spy" is "nothing".

DNC, HIllary, FBI and every major media outlet knowingly used lies to get a FISA warrant on a sitting president for five years is "nothing"?

200.gif

bdgan

May 29, 2008
so you are suggesting that hillary paid for the Steele Dossier, they had two compromised sources, that the FBI illegally used these incorrect documents to be used for a FISA warrant on a nominee and sitting president, that this known incorrect information was used for four years by the DNC AND every major media outlet, while the FBI hid Durshanko by calling him a "paid spy" is "nothing".

DNC, HIllary, FBI and every major media outlet knowingly used lies to get a FISA warrant on a sitting president for five years is "nothing"?

200.gif
Steve is following Harry Reid - Well, he didn't win reelection, did he?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Nobody cares Obli. Hillary isn't running so they don't care about her. Any proof that Trump was railroaded on Russia won't stop people from saying he's guilty on election claims or classified documents. Just like nobody cares about Hunter. They'll say Joe wasn't involved.

This is what happens when the media is in the tank for one side.
They’ve been there since forever. I’m a gun guy, I’ve seen their dishonesty for 40 or more years.

Reactions: Ski and psuted

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Let me paraphrase: investigation produced nothing and is wrapping-up, but the conspiracy theorists rage on…

DNC, HIllary, FBI and every major media outlet knowingly used lies to get a FISA warrant on a sitting president for five years is "nothing"

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

200.gif
Hence my attitude towards the leftists here. I do lot like a single one. They’re incredibly dishonest people to start . And it gets worse.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Hence my attitude towards the leftists here. I do lot like a single one. They’re incredibly dishonest people to start . And it gets worse.
I often call out people on the right on things like gay rights, abortion and gun ownership. I'd like to think if my party had an obvious cabal with the FBI and media that would be alarming to me. IMHO, there is NOTHING more threatening to the democracy than the cabal between the democrats and the media. That includes censoring voices in social media as well as giving democrats a complete pass on massive corruption relative to Hunter, the FBI, J-6 and Hillary's ongoing exposed corruption.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I often call our people on the right on things like gay rights, abortion and gun ownership. I'd like to think if my party had an obvious cabal with the FBI and media that would be alarming to me. IMHO, there is NOTHING more threatening to the democracy than the cabal between the democrats and the media. That includes censoring voices in social media as well as giving democrats a complete pass on massive corruption relative to Hunter, the FBI, J-6 and Hillary's ongoing exposed corruption.
Don’t forget to include traitor rinos in the cabal. Mcstain was heavily involved in peddling the bs dossier to the msm and FBI.

B2BWEQP.jpg

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Don’t forget to include traitor rinos in the cabal. Mcstain was heavily involved in peddling the bs dossier to the msm and FBI.

B2BWEQP.jpg
That is a GREAT infographic. Add in the media, who knew it was all BS (based on emails that have been uncovered during the investigation) and reported this as FACT for over four years.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

That's because there is there there with the criminal Trump and his band of thieves.

Steve G

May 29, 2001

200.gif
Umm no I am saying (not even suggesting) but saying outright, that after 3 years and how much $$$. Durham found exactly nothing of consequence and now he is shutting down. Found nothing of consequences and none of the stuff you cons were so feverish about, so sure he was going to find. Which one of you kept saying you were going to get popcorn and watch cause it was going to be so entertaining seeing Hillary et al being perp walked and prosecuted? Hmmm as an aside who got perp walked and FBI raided this week? But I digress....

Say a word for Jimmy Brown
He ain't got nothing at all
Not the shirt right off his back
And say a word for Ginger Brown
Walks with his head down to the ground
Took the shoes right off his feet
Threw the poor boy right out in the street
And this is what he said

Oh, sweet nothin'
She ain't got nothin' at all
Oh, sweet nothin'

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Umm no I am saying (not even suggesting) but saying outright, that after 3 years and how much $$$. Durham found exactly nothing of consequence and now he is shutting down. Found nothing of consequences and none of the stuff you cons were so feverish about, so sure he was going to find. Which one of you kept saying you were going to get popcorn and watch cause it was going to be so entertaining seeing Hillary et al being perp walked and prosecuted? Hmmm as an aside who got perp walked and FBI raided this week? But I digress....

Say a word for Jimmy Brown
Not the shirt right off his back
And say a word for Ginger Brown
Walks with his head down to the ground
Took the shoes right off his feet
Threw the poor boy right out in the street
And this is what he said

Oh, sweet nothin'
Oh, sweet nothin'

that is simply not true. It is that the govt (because all of the committees are headed by democrats in both house and senate) and the media are protecting the swamp.

Here are facts:
  • Steele Dossier was known BS the day it was "leaked" we know this by the email that went back and forth uncovered in the investigation
  • We know that McCain, a never trumpet, was used to "leak" it to the press so it would be seen as friendly fire and not politics from the DNC
  • The FBI, knowing the lead and the lack of credibility, used the media reports to launch an investigation (into something, they already knew was wrong)
  • We know that the FBI knew the dossier was wrong
  • Regardless, the FBI knowingly used it as a way to get a FISA warrant. And FBI agent plead guilty on this
  • The rest of the FBI was 'sternly rebuked' because Comey also knew it was BS but set up the agent to take the fall if discovered and he was no longer an employee when discovered
  • Regardless of the above, which was known by the media (NYT, WaPo and CNN specifically who sent emails asking if they should run this knowing it was highly suspect), they ran with it not once, a month, or a year, but over FIVE YEARS
  • the FBI made one of the Seele "informants" a classified "paid informant" so that he could not be discovered and subpoenaed by the investigators
So what we have here was a complete cabal to lie and obstruct justice on the part of the DNC, FBI and several major media outlets.

All of that brings us to today, where the media continues to cover up for the democrats (see Hunter's laptop). I just doesn't stop and is banana-republic bullshit that is killing our nation.

These are all facts.

this-shit-bananas.gif

Steve G

May 29, 2001
that is simply not true. It is that the govt (because all of the committees are headed by democrats in both house and senate) and the media are protecting the swamp.

Here are facts:
  • Steele Dossier was known BS the day it was "leaked" we know this by the email that went back and forth uncovered in the investigation
  • We know that McCain, a never trumpet, was used to "leak" it to the press so it would be seen as friendly fire and not politics from the DNC
  • The FBI, knowing the lead and the lack of credibility, used the media reports to launch an investigation (into something, they already knew was wrong)
  • We know that the FBI knew the dossier was wrong
  • Regardless, the FBI knowingly used it as a way to get a FISA warrant. And FBI agent plead guilty on this
  • The rest of the FBI was 'sternly rebuked' because Comey also knew it was BS but set up the agent to take the fall if discovered and he was no longer an employee when discovered
  • Regardless of the above, which was known by the media (NYT, WaPo and CNN specifically who sent emails asking if they should run this knowing it was highly suspect), they ran with it not once, a month, or a year, but over FIVE YEARS
  • the FBI made one of the Seele "informants" a classified "paid informant" so that he could not be discovered and subpoenaed by the investigators
So what we have here was a complete cabal to lie and obstruct justice on the part of the DNC, FBI and several major media outlets.

All of that brings us to today, where the media continues to cover up for the democrats (see Hunter's laptop). I just doesn't stop and is banana-republic bullshit that is killing our nation.

These are all facts.

this-shit-bananas.gif
so nothing...........

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
so nothing...........
huh?

The media, the DNC, and the FBI conspired to break the law and report is as truth. If that is "nothing" to you, you are a complete and total idiot. the nation will never survive and you will have riots in the streets, soon.

IMHO, that has been no bigger threat to the USA as we know it, than this. and I don't say that lightly. If my sons were draft age, I'd tell them to move. I would not fight to save this country based on its current state.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006

If FBI or DOJ officials did wrong they should be prosecuted. Let the process go forward. In 2022 this story is such a small part of the Trump felony saga it is laughable.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
If FBI or DOJ officials did wrong they should be prosecuted. Let the process go forward. In 2022 this story is such a small part of the Trump felony saga it is laughable.

Let the process proceed, which is overseen by the very people who committed the crime. See the problem there?

If Donnie had manufactured evidence against Obama/Biden administration, then washed it through the media as pure, then lied to a FISA court allowing him to spy on Biden’s campaign, which hampered Biden’s entire term, swung the midterms, and allowed an impeachment, you would be apocalyptic.

Instead, you’re convinced the MyPillow guy is colluding with Russia to swing elections. So you send the FBI after him at an Arbys.

Amazing you guys don’t see the gravity of this. It’s Russian at its very foundation- using the state intel and justice apparatus to target, slow, incite and entrap your political opponents.