ADVERTISEMENT

M&T Stadium Parking

trz103

Mar 14, 2002
going to the MD game and can't find any parking passes on sale. From what I understand the lots are small there? Any suggestions? Trying to avoid sketchy parking garages, etc. Rumor has it we are looking at a noon kick...but still...we all know Baltimore can be a shady place.

First it was announced a night kick, then the recent story was the city doesn't want a night game so it was looking like 3:30. This is the first I have heard a noon kick.

going to the MD game and can't find any parking passes on sale. From what I understand the lots are small there? Any suggestions? Trying to avoid sketchy parking garages, etc. Rumor has it we are looking at a noon kick...but still...we all know Baltimore can be a shady place.

I wouldn't be concerned about problems at the game. the trouble in B more is typically not in the vicinity of the stadiums. Yes, there was one evening in April when the rough Crowd made it to Camden yards, but that's not a regular thing. There are a good number of surface lots, but parking is not as expansive as a home game in state college. If you can't get surface lot parking, there are garages within walking distance and many businesses open their lots for a fee. And there's light rail if you're not concerned w setting up a tailgate.

Park in the Inner Harbor and stroll over to the stadium. We are staying with a friend who lives in Baltimore City so it should be a great time. Just visited them a few weeks ago and had some great oysters @ The Thames St. Oyster House in Fell's Point.

I have been to a ton of Orioles games the past few years. Just about every time I park at the 1st Mariner Arena and that is most likely where I'll park for the Maryland game as well. Never have I experienced any problems parking there.

Kickoff always occurs immediately following the handshake, so it's likely that this game will never be played!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT