Friday, December 30th
  • Dukes Mayo at 12:00 MD vs NC State
  • Sun at 2:00 UCLA vs Pitt
  • Arizona Bowl at 4:30 Ohio vs Wyoming
  • Orange Bowl at 8:00 Tenn Vs Clemson
Saturday, December 31st
  • Sugar Bowl at 12:00 AL vs K State
  • Music City Bowl at 12:00 Iowa vs Kentucky
  • Fiesta Bowl at 4:00 Michigan vs TCU (playoff)
  • Peach Bowl at 8:00 GA vs tOSU (playoff)

Sunday, January 1st
  • NFL
Monday, January 2nd
  • ReliaQuist at 12:00 Mississippi State vs Illinois
  • Citrus Bowl at 1:00 LSU vs Purdue
  • Cotton Bowl at 1:00 USC vs Tulane
  • Rose Bowl at 5:00 Utah vs Penn State

I may have to print this off for reference.

Last edited:
Friday, December 30th
  • Dukes Mayo at 12:00 MD vs NC State
  • Sun at 2:00 UCLA vs Pitt
  • Arizona Bowl at 4:30 Ohio vs Wyoming
  • Orange Bowl at 7:30 Tenn Vs Clemson
Saturday, December 31st
  • Sugar Bowl at 12:00 AL vs K State
  • Music City Bowl at 12:00 Iowa vs Kentucky
  • Fiesta Bowl at 4:00 Michigan vs TCU (playoff)
  • Orange Bowl at 7:30 Tennessee vs Clemson
  • Peach Bowl at 8:00 GA vs tOSU (playoff)

Sunday, January 1st
  • NFL
Monday, January 2nd
  • ReliaQuist at 12:00 Mississippi State vs Illinois
  • Citrus Bowl at 1:00 LSU vs Purdue
  • Cotton Bowl at 1:00 USC vs Tulane
  • Rose Bowl at 5:00 Utah vs Penn State

I may have to print this off for reference.
Your post title says "Major" bowl schedule. The Dukes Mayo, Sun and Arizona Bowls are certainly not "Major" bowls.

Your post title says "Major" bowl schedule. The Dukes Mayo, Sun and Arizona Bowls are certainly not "Major" bowls.
They are to them! Kidding. As I got into it, I looked at bowls over the new years extended weekend. But you are correct.

They are to them! Kidding. As I got into it, I looked at bowls over the new years extended weekend. But you are correct.
Thanks for the run down Obliviax, I will be watching even if there is not two Orange Bowls.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu
Obli, would you mind changing the title to "chaotic"? It's a little insensitive and I have a personal connection. I know there is no ill intent. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obliviax
New Year's Day or in the case of this year, the day after New Year's Day has lost its luster. Of course, we play in the Rose Bowl but that is really it. If we didn't play it would be underwhelming for sure. I don't know why they moved the Sugar to a nooner and off NYD?

New Year's Day or in the case of this year, the day after New Year's Day has lost its luster. Of course, we play in the Rose Bowl but that is really it. If we didn't play it would be underwhelming for sure. I don't know why they moved the Sugar to a nooner and off NYD?
Agreed. NYD being a Sunday, where the NFL has dibbs, really screwed this year up. So some games appeared to move up to Friday or Saturday before the playoffs. Others moved back to 1/2 like the Rose.

Agreed. NYD being a Sunday, where the NFL has dibbs, really screwed this year up. So some games appeared to move up to Friday or Saturday before the playoffs. Others moved back to 1/2 like the Rose.
Yeah these Sunday New Year's Days come around every 6-7 years and are odd with the NFL on and no college.

Would like to see Tulane beat U$C in the warm up to our game. Of course I cannot name one player on Tulane's team.

Reactions: Obliviax
Yeah these Sunday New Year's Days come around every 6-7 years and are odd with the NFL on and no college.

Would like to see Tulane beat U$C in the warm up to our game. Of course I cannot name one player on Tulane's team.

The good news is, we are the climax for college football on NYD weekend. Let's hope we play well and get a lot of good exposure.

NFL/$$$...don't want to compete with NFL on Sunday, or on Monday night with MNF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT