ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Emmert Continues To Embarrass Himself!

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
He has to be one of the dumbest people in the universe. (NOT breaking news, in fact old old news.)

From USA TODAY’s web page, he actually made a prediction of the outcome of tonight’s NCAA CBB game. The President of the NCAA.....making a prediction about any event in any sport.....should alone be cause for him to be fired. (Not that there needs to be any more reasons than have already piled up.):eek:

Virginia 62 TT 56.....according to Mark Emmert.

The very thought of him and the very sight of him makes be want to puke.

He presented the Championship to Baylor last night.....avoiding Emmert was one hell of a consolation prize for ND.

He has to be one of the dumbest people in the universe. (NOT breaking news, in fact old old news.)

From USA TODAY’s web page, he actually made a prediction of the outcome of tonight’s NCAA CBB game. The President of the NCAA.....making a prediction about any event in any sport.....should alone be cause for him to be fired. (Not that there needs to be any more reasons than have already piled up.):eek:

He presented the Championship to Baylor last night.....avoiding Emmert was one hell of a consolation prize for ND.
I didn't care about the game until I red your post. Go Red Raiders!

giphy.gif

Emmert has Virginia winning?? Has he not consulted with Nate?

Reactions: LoyalandTrueLion
I still think all the time about how this guy blamed me and my family for child rape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT