ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Perry accusations

Agoodnap

Sep 27, 2015
Some interesting dialog on the Intermat Forum regarding Mark Perry and Brands.

Here are a few tidbits.

"Bottom Line, Mark Perry has been credibly accused by multiple women's world team members of being a sexual predator."

"Did the Brands know about Perry's true nature? Was this the reason for his exit from the HWC?"

"Both Brands brothers are USAW coaches and MANDATORY REPORTERS

They didn't do enough.

That's incontrovertible."

so iowa has an unreported sexual deviant ..... so that clap back is gone????

The guy talking about this is an athletes father from what I’m gathering and he is not happy.

so iowa has an unreported sexual deviant ..... so that clap back is gone????
Had, allegedly. Perry moved to Arizona State 3 years ago -- and most (all?) of the HWC women moved there with him.

I went further back into that thread. Not recommended. That poster was mighty unhinged, to put it mildly. It was like reading GIA, except without the clear, rational, sane, evidence-based discussion. And I'm not just referring to his accusations against Perry and TnT.

Had, allegedly. Perry moved to Arizona State 3 years ago -- and most (all?) of the HWC women moved there with him.

I went further back into that thread. Not recommended. That poster was mighty unhinged, to put it mildly. It was like reading GIA, except without the clear, rational, sane, evidence-based discussion. And I'm not just referring to his accusations against Perry and TnT.
Well, if he’s right - multiple complaints to USAW and no one is doing anything - he’s probably justified in being unhinged. Sounds like he’s been patient and his patience has run out.

More unhinged parents and maybe USA Swimming and Gymnastics get off their ass earlier than they did and clean house before more girls get abused.

That’s Dom Parrish’s father.

That’s Dom Parrish’s father.
Or at least uses that name. Do we know it's really him?

Well, if he’s right - multiple complaints to USAW and no one is doing anything - he’s probably justified in being unhinged. Sounds like he’s been patient and his patience has run out.

More unhinged parents and maybe USA Swimming and Gymnastics get off their ass earlier than they did and clean house before more girls get abused.
Agreed that the sports need to do more when these instances happen.

Also: when you're completely unhinged about topics other than the alleged sexual assaults, you lose credibility.

He both said the Brands are mandatory reporters that didn't do enough, and that Terry is a good guy. So which is it?

Or at least uses that name. Do we know it's really him?

Agreed that the sports need to do more when these instances happen.

Also: when you're completely unhinged about topics other than the alleged sexual assaults, you lose credibility.

He both said the Brands are mandatory reporters that didn't do enough, and that Terry is a good guy. So which is it?
He said Terry Steiner is a good guy. Perhaps Steiner is the coach who reported Perry?

Last edited:

I read some of his tweets. He comes across as unhinged on a variety of subjects.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I could’ve sworn I saw Perry in the corner for Sunkist Kids this weekend? Isn’t Parrish still with Sunkist Kids? That would be sort of weird if she thought Perry was a sexual predator and her dad was airing him out.

Or am I missing something here?

I could’ve sworn I saw Perry in the corner for Sunkist Kids this weekend? Isn’t Parrish still with Sunkist Kids? That would be sort of weird if she thought Perry was a sexual predator and her dad was airing him out.

Or am I missing something here?
Go watch Dom's post math interview from yesterday. She referenced a coaching change to Lee Prits. That really confused me until I saw the Perry rumors today. He was in Kennedy Blades corner for sure. I would assume Forests corner as well. Per the intermat discussions, Perry is under a safe sport investigation but USA wrestling didn't ban him from coaching in the meantime. Sounds like there may be more than smoke here.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
Go watch Dom's post math interview from yesterday. She referenced a coaching change to Lee Prits. That really confused me until I saw the Perry rumors today. He was in Kennedy Blades corner for sure. I would assume Forests corner as well. Per the intermat discussions, Perry is under a safe sport investigation but USA wrestling didn't ban him from coaching in the meantime. Sounds like there may be more than smoke here.
Thank you! Pretty awful stuff if he’s facing an open investigation but was allowed to be there.

Thank you! Pretty awful stuff if he’s facing an open investigation but was allowed to be there.
Yea, that's all hearsay from (supposedly) Dom's dad. I'm assuming if there is an investigation we will hear something before Perry would be in a corner again. The only Sunkist woman to make the team was Dom. That is unless he still works with Helen. Not sure where she's training right now.

Yea, that's all hearsay from (supposedly) Dom's dad. I'm assuming if there is an investigation we will hear something before Perry would be in a corner again. The only Sunkist woman to make the team was Dom. That is unless he still works with Helen. Not sure where she's training right now.

Huh?

Parrish, Kilty, and Miracle all won, and none of them had Perry in their corner. Helen is still at SKWC, too, and I’d bet you we don’t see Perry in her corner, either.

Perry wasn’t in Howk’s corner, and he wasn’t in Gomez’s corner, either.

Only Molinari and Blades (who also had Izzy Martinez…ahem).

Last edited:
Any one remember Duke Lacrosse? Caveat Emptor.

But, but,.."Believe all women".

Take it from a guy who endured a three month investigation of "sexual harassment" instigated by a bat guano crazy female employee after counseling her about brandishing a banana like a pistol, neither sex has a monopoly on lying or sexual misconduct.

I'm a CPA, no accusation is credible until it has evidence and for "toxic masculinity" crowd, any accusation isn't merely "credible", it's unassailable, just because it's spoken.

Keep in mind the new trend on Tikki Talk...

That is one ugly thread on GIA.

Also, seems to corroborate Mr. Parrish's story.

That is one ugly thread on GIA.

Also, seems to corroborate Mr. Parrish's story.
Yes and no. A lot of posters agreed that Perry had an inappropriate relationship with a female wrestler while at Iowa. GIA isn't exactly the best source, but that was a lot of people who can't all be crazies. (And MSU158 beclowned himself worse than when he talks about Carl.)

OTOH, Vak (who is normal) made a good point: there is one "Mark Perry" listed on SafeSport, and he's in Tempe AZ -- but he's listed under Soccer. (I checked, it's true. That's the only Mark Perry listed.)

That could mean that Perry is under investigation, with the results not yet posted. Or SafeSport entered the wrong sport (someone else can check if there's a Mark Perry in soccer). Or the poster used that listing to smear Perry. Which would be despicable, and also not the first despicable smear job in the history of the internet.

I’m sure Vodka has launched a full investigation, and will demand severe punishment for anyone culpable in this case.
In this case does culpable mean "Anyone who has done something wrong, or does it mean "Anyone who reports someone who has done something wrong"? In today's world there seems to be those two definitions :(

Just read the Perry thread on GIA.

Our boy MSU158 should stick to coming up with fantastical ways Iowa can beat us in a dual/NCAAs, because he doesn’t quite get the SafeSport concept
His style seems like another poster who used to post here and on GIA quite often but not anymore. I'll give you 98 guesses.

I just went down the rabbit hole and read all 75 of MSU158s posts and just let me say this:

And I thought I WAS full of $hit 😆 🤣 😂
giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT