Mastriano destroyed Oz and gave the Senate to the evil 🤡 party

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Mastriano lost by a considerable amount which hurt Oz. His extreme position on abortion.....absolutely no abortions after six weeks no matter what......caused a large turnout of women in favor of abortion on demand. He lost by a significant number, over a half million votes. And those most likely voted straight ticket against the Rs which doomed Oz. And Oz losing may have awarded the Senate to that evil party.

It is well known that the evil 🤡 party used third party activists to help Mastriano win the primary by funneling huge amounts of money to his campaign and running ads against his opponents. They did the same in many other states with some reports that over $60 million was funneled to help put Rs that they could beat win their primaries.

I think it is illegal for one party candidate to use campaign money this way but there are ways around the laws. Just have key donors push the people you want.

I know some prolife activists that were ecstatic that Mastriano won the primary. Told them then it was a huge mistake that would hurt their movement. Will tell them again when I see them next. More babies will be aborted under Shapiro than if any other R had won the governorship and the Senate seat.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Ballot harvesting did in Oz. Nothing else.
If you don’t realize how bad Mastriano hurt the R ticket statewide you don’t know election politics.
I live in Pennsylvania, if you don't realize how bad ballot harvesting yes you don't know politics. Oz was at the top of the ticket and Federman should be bad enough to hurt himself without the ballot harvesting but keep on blaming Trump. nothing is going to change.
I'm a lifelong Pa. resident and life long Republican. If for some reason they picked McCormick we would've seen the same issue. Of course Trump would endorse McCormick. But who else was going to be the gubernatorial candidate?
Where was more qualified candidate?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
If you don’t realize how bad Mastriano hurt the R ticket statewide you don’t know election politics.
I live in Pennsylvania, if you don't realize how bad ballot harvesting yes you don't know politics. Oz was at the top of the ticket and Federman should be bad enough to hurt himself without the ballot harvesting but keep on blaming Trump. nothing is going to change.
I'm a lifelong Pa. resident and life long Republican. If for some reason they picked McCormick we would've seen the same issue. Of course Trump would endorse Him to, but I don't recall another serious candidate for governor.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

If you don't realize how ballot harvesting is, you don't know politics . But don't stop believing, I think that's a song ot something.
Keep denying that putting an extreme anti abortion candidate on the ballot didn’t hurt and you will keep repeating the same mistake. And blaming every loss on ballot harvesting just so you don’t have to admit was wrong is like Trumpers blaming the media for his bad personality.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Mastriano lost by a considerable amount which hurt Oz. His extreme position on abortion.....absolutely no abortions after six weeks no matter what......caused a large turnout of women in favor of abortion on demand. He lost by a significant number, over a half million votes. And those most likely voted straight ticket against the Rs which doomed Oz. And Oz losing may have awarded the Senate to that evil party.

It is well known that the evil 🤡 party used third party activists to help Mastriano win the primary by funneling huge amounts of money to his campaign and running ads against his opponents. They did the same in many other states with some reports that over $60 million was funneled to help put Rs that they could beat win their primaries.

I think it is illegal for one party candidate to use campaign money this way but there are ways around the laws. Just have key donors push the people you want.

I know some prolife activists that were ecstatic that Mastriano won the primary. Told them then it was a huge mistake that would hurt their movement. Will tell them again when I see them next. More babies will be aborted under Shapiro than if any other R had won the governorship and the Senate seat.
Heaven forbid someone actually stand up to protect unborn lives. No abortions after 6 weeks isn’t that extreme. Saying no abortions at any time no matter what would be extreme. The public in general isn’t cool with later term abortions. I’d say shapiro was the one with the extreme position re: abortions.

PA is a complete shit show re: election integrity. Until we fix our broken system with voter Id and hand counted paper ballots this shit show will continue.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Heaven forbid someone actually stand up to protect unborn lives. No abortions after 6 weeks isn’t that extreme. Saying no abortions at any time no matter what would be extreme. The public in general isn’t cool with later term abortions. I’d say shapiro was the one with the extreme position re: abortions.

PA is a complete shit show re: election integrity. Until we fix our broken system with voter Id and hand counted paper ballots this shit show will continue.
No abortion after six weeks even if the mother’s life is in danger is extreme. More babies will be aborted because Mastriano won the primary and lost the general to abortion on demand Shapiro.

Reactions: goldenanimal

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
If you don't realize how ballot harvesting is, you don't know politics . But don't stop believing, I think that's a song ot something. Oh

You're correct

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
No abortion after six weeks even if the mother’s life is in danger is extreme. More babies will be aborted because Mastriano won the primary and lost the general to abortion on demand Shapiro.
Doctors would always be allowed to save her mother's life in a case like that. I can't think of any situation where it would be one or the other. Things like extopic pregnancy Would always allow for an abortion because the baby isn't viable.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Mastriano said he would make ANY abortion after six weeks illegal.
He would not be able to do that and it wouldn't be approved by the legislature. I would want to see the exact kind of legislation he would propose because I don't know if too many cases where the mothers life is in danger in a baby can't be saved unless it's something like in a topic pregnancy or something , again that's not a viable pregnancy.
But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and will probably win that one straight up the issue was Austin 💙But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and would probably win that one straight up the issue was Oz and Fetterman.
The same guys in the same situation With the 2016 rules in place would see a whole different outcome. You probably see an honest victory by five or 10 points or more. Once they knew they could game the system with mail in ballots it was a Free for All.

Reactions: WeR0206

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

They were both terrible candidates and they had the Trump anchor around their neck.

Reactions: oldcougar65

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

I agree. That is why I asked about split ballots the other day. The top of the ballot makes a huge difference. Its like the starting pitcher in the seventh game of the world series. It creates confidence and motivates. It can be aruged who was at the top of the ballot: Gov or Senator. I don't know and figure it is a mix. But in a really close race, Oz paid at least a little price because the Gov race was so bad. In Ohio, it worked the opposite for Ryan.

GreggK

Jan 19, 2002
My definition is THE definition.

It's when "advocates" help people fill out an absentee ballot and then deliver it for them. Even when the people in question haven't a clue about any candidate. X 1000's.

Gregg, Wikipedia even has a page on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_collection

Got it, so these are citizens voting legally. You are the one filling in the "Even when the people in question haven't a clue about any candidate"

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Got it, so these are citizens voting legally. You are the one filling in the "Even when the people in question haven't a clue about any candidate"

Depends on the state if it is voting legally. Some states allow ballot harvesting. Other states understand that it creates the potential for fraud.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Out of curiosity, are you saying that dead people are voting, or people are having votes put in without their knowledge?
It's a little more nuanced than that. They use census data to figure out how many registrations they need then they use the registrations to determine how many votes they need to manufacture via mail in ballots that are handed out like candy. IOW algorithms/shitty dominion machines get the electronic count where it needs to be then it's backfilled with paper ballots that are mass produced via humans or printers.

psualt

Nov 2, 2014

You are absolutely correct. You couldn't have a worse candidate after the SCOTUS ruling earlier in the year. It lit a fire under the Dems that Oz paid the price for.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
He would not be able to do that and it wouldn't be approved by the legislature. I would want to see the exact kind of legislation he would propose because I don't know if too many cases where the mothers life is in danger in a baby can't be saved unless it's something like in a topic pregnancy or something , again that's not a viable pregnancy.
But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and will probably win that one straight up the issue was Austin 💙But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and would probably win that one straight up the issue was Oz and Fetterman.
The same guys in the same situation With the 2016 rules in place would see a whole different outcome. You probably see an honest victory by five or 10 points or more. Once they knew they could game the system with mail in ballots it was a Free for All.
Doesn’t matter if he couldn’t get it passed into law. A large majority of people will not put a person that believes that into any position of power. Just like you would never vote for someone that wants to eliminate the Second Amendment even though it would never happen.

Again, look at the difference in total votes. No way that can be blamed on ballot harvesting.

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL

Being a carpet bagger really hurt him. Trump owns your disaster. I believe both of these guys were his boys. McMillan was a heck of a lot better candidate than Oz. I voted for him twice but Trump is outliving his welcome. It seems that his ego is much bigger than his patriotism. His comments the night before the election about an important announcement this week may have scared off millions of independent women voters too. Trump is hated by independent women. Republicans will never win without independents.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Being a carpet bagger really hurt him. Trump owns your disaster. I believe both of these guys were his boys. McMillan was a heck of a lot better candidate than Oz. I voted for him twice but Trump is outliving his welcome. It seems that his ego is much bigger than his patriotism. His comments the night before the election about an important announcement this week may have scared off millions of independent women voters too. Trump is hated by independent women. Republicans will never win without independents.
It’s amusing to see you guys finally come around to our side regarding Trump. It took you long enough. All those months and years you guys spent defending that POS.

Reactions: Vic Vaselino

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
Oz lost by 212,000. Mastriano lost by 740,000. A half million difference. Mastriano brought out a lot of voters that also voted against Oz.
Republicans had nothing to say to 18 to 35 year olds and lost about 65% of the votes. That is a priority in the next election if they hope to win. Another alternative is to excite their base a lot more. The youngsters voted in a much higher percentage than their parents and grandparents.

Reactions: 1Hammers1

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010

I'm a lifelong Pa. resident and life long Republican. If for some reason they picked McCormick we would've seen the same issue. Of course Trump would endorse McCormick. But who else was going to be the gubernatorial candidate?
Lou Barletta would have been much better than Mastriano.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Mastriano said he would make ANY abortion after six weeks illegal.
But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and will probably win that one straight up the issue was Oz. But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and would probably win that one straight up the issue was Oz and Fetterman.
Lou Barletta would have been much better than Mastriano.
I would have loved him, was he on the ticket because if he was I know I voted for him. I forget by now. I preferred Barnette actually.

LemonEars

Mar 13, 2010
But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and will probably win that one straight up the issue was Oz. But again we get back to ballot harvesting they knew they had the votes for Shapiro, Mastriano did not have any major funding or backing by the Republican governors committee or the national committee. However Shapiro had more name recognition and would probably win that one straight up the issue was Oz and Fetterman.

I would have loved him, was he on the ticket because if he was I know I voted for him. I forget by now. I preferred Barnette actually.
I voted for Barletta for Gov and Kathy Barnette for the senate. Both would have been better candidates than Mastriano and Oz. I believe Oz would have won if Mastriano wasn't on the ticket. Matriano was toxic and the Dems played his flaws to the hilt.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I voted for Barletta for Gov and Kathy Barnette for the senate. Both would have been better candidates than Mastriano and Oz. I believe Oz would have won if Mastriano wasn't on the ticket. Matriano was toxic and the Dems played his flaws to the hilt.
Yep, I voted for the same.

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
LMAOROFL I read online that now Trump blames his wife because she wanted Oz. His big mouth is one valid reason why independent women will never vote for him and he is unelectable again. His attack on DeSantis yesterday was moronic. He is now acting like a child not a leader.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
LMAOROFL I read online that now Trump blames his wife because she wanted Oz. His big mouth is one valid reason why independent women will never vote for him and he is unelectable again. His attack on DeSantis yesterday was moronic. He is now acting like a child not a leader.
Because if he mentions election security which is what did him in you'd blame that .

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I am seriously close to done with the Republican Party because they are useless . Good luck electing Desantis, he won't win Pa. The solid Trump guys I know see the election bs in Pa. and other states, if Trump is forced out they will stay home .
Again explain to my wife why it matters ? Explain to a life long Republican like me why it does. I'm staying home or voting libertarian if nothing changes .
The Republican Party is trash , they're more useless than the democrats . They lack balls, they won't fight for their principles, the compromise.
So why should I care? I have a right to be counted and I don't see it now. If Trump can't win, Desantis can't.

Reactions: jjw165

WexfordWarrior

Aug 30, 2017
Somewhere in the Carolinas.
I am seriously close to done with the Republican Party because they are useless . Good luck electing Desantis, he won't win Pa. The solid Trump guys I know see the election bs in Pa. and other states, if Trump is forced out they will stay home .
Again explain to my wife why it matters ? Explain to a life long Republican like me why it does. I'm staying home or voting libertarian if nothing changes .
The Republican Party is trash , they're more useless than the democrats . They lack balls, they won't fight for their principles, the compromise.
So why should I care? I have a right to be counted and I don't see it now. If Trump can't win, Desantis can't.
Sounds like you would prefer living here?

middle-of-nowhere-avori.gif

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
You do understand who Trump is, correct? He is a self-serving egomaniac. His party affiliation is merely a means to an end. He was Democrat much of his life. If he currently felt that switching back to Democrat would get him back into the White House he would do change party affiliation in an instant. He is inauthentic. He’s certainly not socially conservative. You need to snap out of the hypnosis and realize you’ve been duped. Yes, the Democrat party is run by a senile old man, but the Republican Party is run by a egotistical unstable old man. Both are awful.

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
I live in Florida. DeSantis is one of a handful of Republican governors with balls, several are women. He went against every part of the swamp to protect Floridians from school closures, business closures, voter fraud, vaccinations crt, teaching sex to 5-8 year olds and other fascist decisions made in the guise of protecting people's health.
He is the most genuine politician I have seen since I 1st started voting in 1968.
DeSantis has the balls to fire the top tier at the FBI. CIA, Justice dept. etc. Trump didn't even have the balls to fire FBI director Gray. DeSantis has never said ONE bad word about Trump after being attacked several times. I am still MAGA but we need a more civil leader. Trump should have learned; "Never argue with the devil." His belligerence hurt him more the the swamp's vile lies.
Staying home is a vote for a fascist, socialist state.