Matt Gaetz refused entry to Chuck E Cheese(video)

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Looking for his next girlfriend. This is in Tennessee so he could probably marry her too.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I know we disagree on many things but he is one weird dude. You as democrat should be raising hell that the DNC can’t find a candidate to run against him?
Wut?! They DNC and/or Florida Democratic Party has not found someone to run against this guy?! He's a dead man walking, at least from a political standpoint.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Wut?! They DNC and/or Florida Democratic Party has not found someone to run against this guy?! He's a dead man walking, at least from a political standpoint.

We will find out again in November. Given your history with predictions, I'm guessing he'll be a winner.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
Bear I can only hope so him and the clown from western NC. But my question is how do they and someone like AOC get to this point?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
What is the story behind the video that the OP posted, anyway? Did Gaetz in fact get locked out of a Chuck E Cheese?! (The fact that it was a Chuck E Cheese just adds to the humor of the whole story, whatever that story may be.)