ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Sieg of Ft. Cherry on TV vs Bishop Canevin, KDKA+, channel 503 on FIOS

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Sieg reportedly being recruited as a Safety by PSU. Plays QB for Ft Cherry. First series Sieg threw a long TD.

First player in WPIAL to run for 5K and pass for 3K and has a season and a half to continue settin records. A man among boys in 1A football.

Reactions: lilwashnitfan
Sieg reportedly being recruited as a Safety by PSU. Plays QB for Ft Cherry. First series Sieg threw a long TD.

First player in WPIAL to run for 5K and pass for 3K and has a season and a half to continue settin records. A man among boys in 1A football.
I’m watching, Bishop Canevin is my Alma Mater. Tommy Clements went there. BC’s football and basketball teams have been ultra successful in recent years, mainly because they recruit kids from all over the place.

Reactions: GregInPitt
BC QB is throwing long passes to open WR's.

This was predicted to be a shootout and that looks right on the money...... 14-14 early in 2nd quarter. Each QB has both a passing and running TD.

Sieg with a long TD QB keeper run on a 4th down play, and then on the last play of the half Sieg knock down a potential TD pass to end the half at 21-14. Sieg is a player for sure, but he QB and WR's for BC are very good as well.

Last edited:
BC QB is throwing long passes to open WR's.

This was predicted to be a shootout and that looks right on the money...... 14-14 early in 2nd quarter. Each QB has both a passing and running TD.

Sieg with a long TD QB keeper run on a 4th down play, and then on the last play of the half Sieg knock down a potential TD pass to end the half at 21-14. Sieg is a player for sure, but he QB and WR's for BC are very good as well.
I told my sister that BC has a more sophisticated passing game than the Steelers do. Anyway, the BC qb is approaching the all time WPIAL passing yardage record.

Ft Cherry win 49-34. BC just couldn't hold onto the ball, including a KO return that was green grass ahead and the returner just dropped the ball.

Sieg with 35 carries for 208(?), and maybe 100 yards passing, 5 TD's. Saw him underestimate the speed of a WR he should have had the opportunity to knock the pass away on a long pass but didn't get to the ball. But he is fast and looks about 6' tall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT