ADVERTISEMENT

Meatchicken

Norm Petersin

Oct 5, 2005
was at dinner last night in Oxford, Ms., home of Ole Miss. Waiter came over , saw my PSU shirt, told me he was a Meat Chicken fan. Started busting me before I even ordered. I said your tip is going down every time you open your mouth. Must have been a Harbaugh relative.

was at dinner last night in Oxford, Ms., home of Ole Miss. Waiter came over , saw my PSU shirt, told me he was a Meat Chicken fan. Started busting me before I even ordered. I said your tip is going down every time you open your mouth. Must have been a Harbaugh relative.

Just curious Norm.....did your soup taste "normal"? I probably would have told him about the tip AFTER the meal!

Reactions: Spydersgirl

Friend of mine puts 30% of what he feels is going to be the cost of dinner and takes money off the pile everytime the wait staff screws up. I don't eat with him anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT