ADVERTISEMENT

Micah S

Erial_Lion

Nov 23, 2015
Great press conference after ND got blown out at home tonight…reminded me of his postgame after we got blown out by Rutgers last year (which really seemed to light a fire under us). Not much “coachspeak” in here. (And ND might become an auto-play against Marist on Friday for me…and likely the last time they’ll be favored this season)

• Love
Reactions: The Spin Meister
He has put his son in a tough spot. He opened the season as a starter, getting 35 mins +. He is coming off the bench now, and shooting threes @ 24%.

This is a PSU board. Who cares about the Coach of ND? He made him choice and I wish him the best.
If every post here only directly discussed the 2023 Penn St football team, we’d have about two threads a day…

He has put his son in a tough spot. He opened the season as a starter, getting 35 mins +. He is coming off the bench now, and shooting threes @ 24%.
If you watched the video, he had some pretty harsh words for him.

Micah took a lot different approach to the rebuild at ND than Rhoades took here (and a different approach than Micah took here)...he's banked some scholarships and is rolling with a REALLY young team this year. They didn't take any Grad Transfers. They are really gonna take their lumps in the ACC (and that's if they're healthy...add in two injuries to key guys right now and they are really thin).

Great press conference after ND got blown out at home tonight…reminded me of his postgame after we got blown out by Rutgers last year (which really seemed to light a fire under us). Not much “coachspeak” in here. (And ND might become an auto-play against Marist on Friday for me…and likely the last time they’ll be favored this season)

Who?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT