ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan on BTN

yakrider

Oct 28, 2014
I realize the match is on live at 7, but being a coach and having a match that will not be possible to be watched. Sometimes it is replayed hours later. Typically replayed in early morning. I can't find it being replayed this time. I was wondering if anyone saw it being replayed and I somehow missed it. Thanks.

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I realize the match is on live at 7, but being a coach and having a match that will not be possible to be watched. Sometimes it is replayed hours later. Typically replayed in early morning. I can't find it being replayed this time. I was wondering if anyone saw it being replayed and I somehow missed it. Thanks.
Not trying to be a wiseass but no DVR? Is that even possible?

Reactions: Raw Daddy
Replay on BTN is Sat 28th at 2 am Eastern.
Here in Belleville, IL the replay at that time on BTN is of Nebraska and Iowa, not PSU/Michigan though they may tailor the lineup in different areas for different audiences.

ok. thanks for all the non-inebriated help. yeah. no dvd. being my age just got rid of the tin foiled rabbit ears. maybe I can find replay matches on you tube when I get home. no way I will be able to hide and wait till the 28th. anyway, thanks for all the responses. Loto don't be driving now.

Here in Belleville, IL the replay at that time on BTN is of Nebraska and Iowa, not PSU/Michigan though they may tailor the lineup in different areas for different audiences.

wow, I totally misread what meet they were asking about. Not sure how I did that, but read it as Iowa(not Michigan). Unlike @LOTOlion I cant even blame it on alcohol.

Sorry for the bogus info, @yakrider. I do not see a replay listed for Michigan either.

• Haha
Reactions: LOTOlion
ok. thanks for all the non-inebriated help. yeah. no dvd. being my age just got rid of the tin foiled rabbit ears. maybe I can find replay matches on you tube when I get home. no way I will be able to hide and wait till the 28th. anyway, thanks for all the responses. Loto don't be driving now.
it sounds like you probably are not a big 10+ subscriber, but if you are, replays of the BTN broadcasts are typically available as replays through that subscription online.

Whatever time u are getting home, it won't take long for youtube to have "selected" matches up. 5 or 6 of the bigger matches will be shown.

it sounds like you probably are not a big 10+ subscriber, but if you are, replays of the BTN broadcasts are typically available as replays through that subscription online.
actually I am a big10+ subscriber. I did not know they showed replays of matches on the cable big 10 network. I thought perhaps replays of what they show on big10+ only. I will have to search for that.

edit: I just searched and don't believe the Michigan match will be replayed on big 10+. if you see it somewhere please let me know. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
actually I am a big10+ subscriber. I did not know they showed replays of matches on the cable big 10 network. I thought perhaps replays of what they show on big10+ only. I will have to search for that.

edit: I just searched and don't believe the Michigan match will be replayed on big 10+. if you see it somewhere please let me know. thanks
It may be cached on BTN. If you have an "on demand" option from your cable company, it may be there for a week or so afterwards.

Good hunting.

It wouldn't show up on their future schedule--but as I am a "sport" subscriber, and can get all BIG+ wrestling on BIG+, I can go and watch last friday night's prime-time showing of Minnesota at Nebraska--which aired on BTN w/ Sparks & Gibbons on the call. I'd be pretty surprised if that wasn't also the case for this coming Friday's dual--but it may be a day or so before the replay appears there, but they do show up after the fact.

Reactions: Ski
wow, I totally misread what meet they were asking about. Not sure how I did that, but read it as Iowa(not Michigan). Unlike @LOTOlion I cant even blame it on alcohol.

Sorry for the bogus info, @yakrider. I do not see a replay listed for Michigan either.
Seems understandable that you might read something here as “Iowa” . . . because, you know, almost eveything here is about Iowa. 🤷‍♂️😉😇

Other things are just minor detail.

What Michigan match are you talking about? Michigan did not have a dual at 7 PM this past weekend. If you are talking about the dual vs PSU that is not until this coming Friday so obviously no replay is available anywhere.

What Michigan match are you talking about? Michigan did not have a dual at 7 PM this past weekend. If you are talking about the dual vs PSU that is not until this coming Friday so obviously no replay is available anywhere.
He has to coach his team this Friday during the Penn State-Michigan dual, and does not have a DVR. I believe he should be able to watch it through Big Ten Plus, after the fact.

Reactions: creamery freak
He has to coach his team this Friday during the Penn State-Michigan dual, and does not have a DVR. I believe he should be able to watch it through Big Ten Plus, after the fact.
That's what I thought. He will but it won't show up on the BTN+ schedule until the replay is available, which will probably be late Friday night or early Saturday morning.

Seems understandable that you might read something here as “Iowa” . . . because, you know, almost eveything here is about Iowa. 🤷‍♂️😉😇

Other things are just minor detail.
It would be cool if Cornell, Lehigh or even Pitt would step up to PSU's level and become the chief rival. Maybe Koll can push Stanford to the level he had Cornell for a bit, but talking shit on Stanford isn't the same as Iowa, Ohio State or Pitt.

Big weekend for Levi. Lewan and Soldate. Wish both were on BTN, but won't miss the MIchigan dual.

It would be cool if Cornell, Lehigh or even Pitt would step up to PSU's level and become the chief rival. Maybe Koll can push Stanford to the level he had Cornell for a bit, but talking shit on Stanford isn't the same as Iowa, Ohio State or Pitt.
It’s as much about the boards and behaviors as it is wrestling results.

Most of our Ohio St “discussion” is driven by Ryan’s social media behavior. The program is good enough to be a rival, but they do not have a Rivals board, and their wrestlers are almost always well-behaved. So we hate on Ryan, and that has its limits before becoming stale.

If Iowa’s coaches were well-behaved, the team seldom had an annual villain, and they didn’t have a Rivals board, we’d talk a lot less about Iowa.

Hell, take out the Rivals board, and we wouldn’t talk about raccoons, either.

Most of our Ohio St “discussion” is driven by Ryan’s social media behavior. The program is good enough to be a rival, but they do not have a Rivals board, and their wrestlers are almost always well-behaved. So we hate on Ryan, and that has its limits before becoming stale.

If Iowa’s coaches were well-behaved, the team seldom had an annual villain, and they didn’t have a Rivals board, we’d talk a lot less about Iowa.

I go on the Ohio State board every now and then and seldom have issues. IMLO they are feeling they'll be competing for a title soon, not this year.

Big weekend for Levi. Lewan and Soldate. Wish both were on BTN, but won't miss the MIchigan dual.
We are all dialed in to see Levi vs Lewan. It should be a huge barometer, and we are all pretty much leaning the good way.

What if Cael, Cael's us and runs out the Claw vs Mich and Levi vs Mich St. just because.

The Fox Sports app might have it up a few days also. They have had several televised broadcasts on for replay.

Rabid fans make good rivalries

I'd say it's intertwined, at least for Ohio State. Coincidentally or not, the bulk of Ryan's most cringetastic quotes and posts were when they were the most competitive. Lately, not as much.

Reactions: danoftw
We are all dialed in to see Levi vs Lewan. It should be a huge barometer, and we are all pretty much leaning the good way.

What if Cael, Cael's us and runs out the Claw vs Mich and Levi vs Mich St. just because.

I think we either see Levi in both matches this weekend or not at all. If Cael really isn’t set on a starter yet (which I highly doubt) I think he’d use the last of Levi’s matches next weekend against Iowa. My guess though, Levi goes rest of year with maybe a match off in February sometime.

I think we either see Levi in both matches this weekend or not at all. If Cael really isn’t set on a starter yet (which I highly doubt) I think he’d use the last of Levi’s matches next weekend against Iowa. My guess though, Levi goes rest of year with maybe a match off in February sometime.
Great depth this year at 141, 157, 184 and 285. I’m sure others will mention more.

Reactions: creamery freak
ADVERTISEMENT