ADVERTISEMENT

More smoke

I think everyone should be able to agree that the violent murders of 5 people is tragic, no matter who or what they were or believed. Maybe if it was a group like Manson, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Gacy it would be okay, but otherwise it isn't good, no matter how you slice it.
Wwhhhaaaattttt?

I think everyone should be able to agree that the violent murders of 5 people is tragic, no matter who or what they were or believed. Maybe if it was a group like Manson, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Gacy it would be okay, but otherwise it isn't good, no matter how you slice it.
There are millions out there sewing, quilting, embroidering…this is just my opinion.

And the winner of the “Who Hates Ohio State the Most Contest” IS???^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WARD HOG!!! 😄😄😄

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!😄

Why would he leave? He makes OC money at his Alma mater to teach what he's good at. He's more likely to replace Day than leave.

Why would he leave? He makes OC money at his Alma mater to teach what he's good at. He's more likely to replace Day than leave.
They had an article on Hartline on the ND Rivals board before we played OSU and the article stated that he still possesses many of his NFL WR skills at age 35 (at the time). He just turned 36.

Many of the HS WR superstars that he brings in are initially blown away on how really good he still is and still has most of his NFL speed. The country's #1 (or #2) WR in the 2023 class - Brandon Innis (an OSU commit) - says that Hartline can actually show them (with his skills) how he wants something done and not just talk a good game. Innis said that all of the recruits are in awe of him. Freeman was trying hard to get him to South Bend

Last edited:
There's also "smoke" on Eleven Warriors (OSU) that OC Kevin Wilson is probably on the verge - in the next year - of landing another HC job now that his Indiana BS is a few years behind him. The leading candidate to replace him as OC is Hartline. Currently, Hartline is making right around $1 million a year as the WR coach - he's only done that 4 previous years so the money is really decent for a position coach with just 4 years of experience

ADVERTISEMENT