ADVERTISEMENT

MSU tickets for $10 on various exchanges

and lots of good seats for ~ $40. Row H behind the PSU bench for $40. right now, the weather report is good (mid-40s). If you ever wanted to see. PSU game with great seats, Saturday may be your day.
Prices are still a little stiff, don't you think? LOL. I don't go to games but they'd have to pay me about $500 or so to miss the first day of buck season lol.

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
and lots of good seats for ~ $40. Row H behind the PSU bench for $40. right now, the weather report is good (mid-40s). If you ever wanted to see. PSU game with great seats, Saturday may be your day.
It's a horrible situation every two years. Usually bad weather and students home for Thanksgiving.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
And now as I said it's the first day of deer season. I would have to be paid to go, TV and the DVR make it a nice day with near zero travel.
I'll try not to get shot while walking from the parking lot to the stadium!

giphy.gif

It would be useful if…..since we use the value pricing models….the AD’s office would have the foresight to price these after Thanksgiving games as $30 to start with. I usually end up eating my extras.

It would be useful if…..since we use the value pricing models….the AD’s office would have the foresight to price these after Thanksgiving games as $30 to start with. I usually end up eating my extras.
They are, at least for single game tickets. I've been getting emails about promotional pricing for MSU. They had a buy one get one free deal a couple of weeks ago and I think I saw $20 or $30 tickets being offered this week.

Reactions: NedFromYork
They are, at least for single game tickets. I've been getting emails about promotional pricing for MSU. They had a buy one get one free deal a couple of weeks ago and I think I saw $20 or $30 tickets being offered this week.
They had promotional pricing on this game as the season started. The problem becomes the value system. These games are valued by the office as better than a Mac game, and then as the season started they devalued it to less than the Central Michigan game. They have done this to the post thanksgiving game ever since going to value game pricing. Just admit this is a low value game and move the missing dollars to other games. By changing the value mid season, I can’t find friends to take mine when the ticket office is offering tickets at a huge discount.

It was always a $30 game so make it a $30 game on our season tickets in July.

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion

MSU is always, seemingly, a $5 ticket at the game.

Larry Johnson's record breaking game, got great seats given to me. Didn't even have to pay.

Other MSU games throughout the years, never paid more than $10.

Like you said, it's a great opportunity to go to a PSU game. Just dress appropriately.

LdN

Reactions: Obliviax

Larry Johnson's record breaking game, got great seats given to me. Didn't even have to pay.

Like you said, it's a great opportunity to go to a PSU game. Just dress appropriately.

LdN

Just on that note, I was watching the highlights of that game. Amazing how many backhanded compliments we received from the announcer.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I see several seats in the first five rows for less than $150 each. If you ever wanted to sit behind the visitor or PSU bench, now's the time.

LdN
Hate to say it, but when the Putt rivalry was at its peak, this game was a tough ticket. Even on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Different times…

Reactions: Cowbell Man and Fac

LdN
I went to the Larry Johnson record breaking game as well, bought tickets online for $25 or $50-can't remember. Although it was pretty cold and not really packed-stands and parking lot, I'm glad I got the opportunity to go. I would think anyone with no other urgent plans and opportunity would relish the chance. The two teams usually play a pretty good game...and maybe you'll witness a young emerging WR.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
I went to the Larry Johnson record breaking game as well, bought tickets online for $25 or $50-can't remember. Although it was pretty cold and not really packed-stands and parking lot, I'm glad I got the opportunity to go. I would think anyone with no other urgent plans and opportunity would relish the chance. The two teams usually play a pretty good game...and maybe you'll witness a young emerging WR.
Plus, this team is a bunch of ****ers fighters.

I have been to just about every big game the last 25 years or so. Good and bad to include the Minnesota meltdown in 99. The 02 Michigan State game was great. I was high on LJ early in the year as a student and had an LJ for Heisman banner out when everyone else had Mills after the NU game. That game was awesome.

Doesn’t help either that the game is on the first day of deer season.
That is the killer this week. You can get tickets on Sub Hub right now for $4. Add in all the holiday travel and the stadium going to be 50% capacity.

ADVERTISEMENT