ADVERTISEMENT

My goodbye gift to all of you. Remember the good times.

Roar More

Aug 19, 2004
Austinit
user profile
Austin, TX
Post #152
OT condom debate: fact or insult? Reply

Maybe someone here can help me. Last night, my girlfriend and I were discussing what form of birth control we should switch to. She's had some problems with what she was using previously (she doesn't like the hormones and her the one type she used failed her before). She has suggested that I wear condoms in the past and brought it up again and I told her that condoms weren't an option if she wanted me to enjoy sex. She pushed for the reason why I couldn't use them with her but I have used them successfully in the past. I told her the combination of the latex barrier and the fact that she has kids was the reason I "couldn't feel anything" when we tried it the one time. She made me explain what I meant when I mentioned her having kids. I told her that she was looser and it was because she had given birth (I wasn't with her before she had kids so I don't know the difference, I just know compared to other girls I've been with). She was extrememly offended and hurt that I would say such a thing. I told her that she asked me and I told her the truth. I was frustrated and defensive at first but then I explained how I loved our sex life and I realize it's a normal thing for a woman to be looser after having kids. She said she didn't realize her body had changed (although she's joked about it in the past). She can't seem to get past it now. She is uncomfortable and embarrassed and isn't sure she can have sex with me any time soon.

Last night on the phone, she was upset,crying, lashing out and I told her I had to get off the phone to get work done. I didn't call her back to say good night or go over last night (which we briefly talked about before the fight) because I didn't know what to say to her and I'm sure that pissed her off as well. I didn't intend for my comment to be an insult. She says it definately was. I can't take it back so what am I supposed to do now? I'm frustrated and I think she's overreacting and making more out of my comment that she should. Opinions?

My tendency would be to never bring it up again unless she does. Suggestions?

Posted on 5/27 9:04 AM | IP: Logged

Kayak-Cave.jpg

This guy was also involved in the thread, but I can't find the meme.

brienne-ned-game-of-thrones-1556025697.jpg

I can’t understand what would upset her. You were honest and a straight shooter, in a very respectful manner. I can’t believe any woman would get upset about a man saying he couldn’t feel anything while inside her. Obviously, her first reaction to flip the script should’ve been, “maybe that says more about the size of your penis than the looseness of my fagina!”

I can’t understand what would upset her. You were honest and a straight shooter, in a very respectful manner. I can’t believe any woman would get upset about a man saying he couldn’t feel anything while inside her. Obviously, her first reaction to flip the script should’ve been, “maybe that says more about the size of your penis than the looseness of my fagina!”

I bet they're still together.

Any Towing updates?
Any updates from Mr Jones re: Kevin’s recruitment?
Can we count on Simms? Jones? Kendra? Henne? Rucci? All should come to PSU, correct??

Reactions: OaktonDave
Austinit
user profile
Austin, TX
Post #152

Maybe someone here can help me. Last night, my girlfriend and I were discussing what form of birth control we should switch to. She's had some problems with what she was using previously (she doesn't like the hormones and her the one type she used failed her before). She has suggested that I wear condoms in the past and brought it up again and I told her that condoms weren't an option if she wanted me to enjoy sex. She pushed for the reason why I couldn't use them with her but I have used them successfully in the past. I told her the combination of the latex barrier and the fact that she has kids was the reason I "couldn't feel anything" when we tried it the one time. She made me explain what I meant when I mentioned her having kids. I told her that she was looser and it was because she had given birth (I wasn't with her before she had kids so I don't know the difference, I just know compared to other girls I've been with). She was extrememly offended and hurt that I would say such a thing. I told her that she asked me and I told her the truth. I was frustrated and defensive at first but then I explained how I loved our sex life and I realize it's a normal thing for a woman to be looser after having kids. She said she didn't realize her body had changed (although she's joked about it in the past). She can't seem to get past it now. She is uncomfortable and embarrassed and isn't sure she can have sex with me any time soon.

Last night on the phone, she was upset,crying, lashing out and I told her I had to get off the phone to get work done. I didn't call her back to say good night or go over last night (which we briefly talked about before the fight) because I didn't know what to say to her and I'm sure that pissed her off as well. I didn't intend for my comment to be an insult. She says it definately was. I can't take it back so what am I supposed to do now? I'm frustrated and I think she's overreacting and making more out of my comment that she should. Opinions?

Good thing you didn’t tell her it was like”throwing a hot dog down a hall.” Kudos to MassimoManca II for that one.

Austinit
user profile
Austin, TX
Post #152

OldiesButGoodies.gif

Austinit
user profile
Austin, TX
Post #152

Where are the responses to this!?!

One thought: NEVER use the terms "loosey goosey" or "righty tighty, lefty loosey" in her presence.

Reactions: 2atpsu
AustinNit, BWI legend. We need an archive of hall of fame posts.

Wish I would have saved the post made in the Den about Sandusky years before the GJ leak. Think this was around the time of some incident at a HS. Pretty sure this post was how the police got to MM.

Austinit
user profile
Austin, TX
Post #152

One of the all-time great threads on the board. I used to have a copy of the post or the entire thread (can't remember which), but I lost it when the hard drive on a former computer died, and I didn't have any backups. If I recall correctly, I hadn't saved the post/thread. And that was before Rivals changed the software, so that posts/threads weren't saved indefinitely. However, Cruising had saved it, and either posted it several years later (which I then saved), or somehow Cruising and I got each other's e-mails, and he mailed it to me.

That thread damn near broke the Internet, as it got hundreds of replies, and attracted attention from quite a few of the other Rivals sites.

Much appreciated, @Roar More

Does anyone know what year the Austinit post was from? It would be interesting to see if it's in the Way Back Machine.

@LionJim when will you inform your family of your life long quest to find the holy canoe pic? You're retired, I would have thought you would have found it by now.

Wish I would have saved the post made in the Den about Sandusky years before the GJ leak. Think this was around the time of some incident at a HS. Pretty sure this post was how the police got to MM.
I think it was on the “chat” forum and involved a Baltimore area police officer who posted under the name Howard Stern but I might be mistaken.

Any Towing updates?
Any updates from Mr Jones re: Kevin’s recruitment?
Can we count on Simms? Jones? Kendra? Henne? Rucci? All should come to PSU, correct??
I forgot about Kevin Jones father/grandfather (aka feetsball) who posted on here around the time of cap/shirt switcheroo

Last edited:
I forgot about Kevin Jones father (aka feetsball) who posted on here around the time of cap/shirt switcheroo
Billy Jack was another kids father, fullback from Georgia I think. Billy Jack whined on here about how coaches did not keep their word to his son.

Where's the companion post from Autstin nit? (You know, the one where he answered in the affirmative when his girlfriend asked him "Do I look fat in these pants?")

ADVERTISEMENT