ADVERTISEMENT

My Two-Question Trump-Test Every Trump-Hater — Especially Kamala Harris — Fails

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Interesting. The very source of TDS??

https://townhall.com/columnists/dou...hater-especially-kamala-harris-fails-n2642634

Whenever I encounter one of these enraged, usually self-titled “intellectuals,” I ask them two basic questions. The first is: What about President Trump angers you so much?

Upon asking, I regularly back up a couple of feet in preparation for the hate-induced spittle, which proceeds to the screaming, swearing, and crying. With the speed of a verbal machine gun, they yell out the usual reasons and insults: “He’s a misogynist; a bully; a liar; a dictator; a white supremacist; and a Nazi.” There are of course, more, but after nine years of these exceedingly loud – and sometimes dangerous -- mental meltdowns, we get the idea.

Once they calm down, I ask them the second question. That being said, which actual policies of former President Trump do you most object to or believe failed the nation while he was in office?

Cue the crickets, blank stares, and spit bubbles. You know, the same kind of reaction you would get from Kamala Harris upon asking her why she didn’t protect our border as she let thousands of terrorists into our nation, why she wants to defund the police, or why she believes there should be no bail for violent criminals.

Many from the liberal and Republican “Intelligentsia” class openly mocked, smeared, and laughed at then Candidate Trump back in 2015 and 2016 as they “guaranteed” he would first never get the Republican nomination, and then when he did, “guaranteed” that he would lose against Hillary Clinton. For years now, Trump has proceeded to expose these faux intellectual snobs as frauds who had no clue what they were talking about. More than that, he proved them irrelevant.

And they hate him most for that “crime.” They can’t stand being proven irrelevant.

For that reason and more, they will never forgive Trump nor give him the credit he deserves. Unfortunately for them, they also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump does have the ultimate “Ace up his sleeve.” That is, our nation—and indeed, the world—was dramatically better and safer under his administration than it is now.

The “Trump haters” refuse to answer my second question regarding his policies because they know the truth. A truth they want to be hidden from the American people at any cost. The truth is that the Trump administration was a massive success as it piled up win after win after win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.